Replies

• Erik8484
    Erik8484 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Incredible job :D
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    you look so fit..not just thin..but a total transformation to sculpted beautiful body.
  • Jaelyn90
    Jaelyn90 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Your before is like me now. Would love to know your height/weight before and after and how many calories you ate/burned each day on average. I don't know how you stuck with it in the beginning only losing a pound in a month, awesome job! I'm inspired!
    I'm 5'4 and started at 128lbs. Which isn't an unhealthy weight by any means, but I felt uncomfortable. I am also a bikini competitor, so I'm used to doing strict diets for a period of time up to a show. However, this time I wanted to just lose weight and be comfortable. I had, and continue to have, 2 coaches that developed a simple meal plan and I would send them weekly updates. The months I wasn't dropping weight, I would be extremely discouraged, but they always would say "you've changed what you're eating and you're eating healthy food, so your body can't be gaining anymore weight." You basically have to trust the process. If you're eating healthy, then eventually your body will catch up. Finally, one week I dropped 3 pounds and from there, everything started flowing
  • Jaelyn90
    Options
    Do u mind to share your strict diet? You look awesome!

I eat 6 meals a day. Each have some protein source (egg whites, chicken, white fish) with veggies. I include carbs (basmati rice, oatmeal, potato) in the meals before and after my workout
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Jaelyn90 wrote: »
    It wasn't easy. I had a strict diet and daily workouts with cardio sessions. The first two months I only lost 1 pound. Very easy to give up, but you have to trust the process and progress will come!!

This is so inspirational! You look so good!
  • NAADAMS1010
    NAADAMS1010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing. I feel so encouraged by you being honest that you only lost 1 pound in the first two months. I'm week 5/6 into strict diet and exercise and finding it hard not seeing any shift on the scales, but I know it will come, just got to stick in there. I'm top end of 'normal' so could easily sit back and look 'ok' but at 43, don't want the year-on-year creep!!
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration. I miss my abs... :)
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • amydriesbaugh
    amydriesbaugh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Incredible- well done!!
  • dykask
    dykask Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    19 pounds from 128 in less than six months! Simply amazing!
  • Jaelyn90
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing. I feel so encouraged by you being honest that you only lost 1 pound in the first two months. I'm week 5/6 into strict diet and exercise and finding it hard not seeing any shift on the scales, but I know it will come, just got to stick in there. I'm top end of 'normal' so could easily sit back and look 'ok' but at 43, don't want the year-on-year creep!!

The way I looked at it was if I'm eating healthy, but the scale isn't moving, then something else must be happening. Take weekly pictures. That's another thing I did to track progress and that made a huge difference
  • zeinmr
    zeinmr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    waooooooooooooooooooo
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Damn! Way to go.
  • Jaelyn90
    Options
    3 week difference. just a few small diet changes can really change your body composition ngdkkgl81c5z.jpeg
  • madseasons
    madseasons Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing! AWESOME!
  • NAADAMS1010
    NAADAMS1010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The way I looked at it was if I'm eating healthy, but the scale isn't moving, then something else must be happening. Take weekly pictures. That's another thing I did to track progress and that made a huge difference
    [/quote]

Yes, I need to take more pics to help see the bigger picture. I also need to up my resistance training (I do a lot of cardio). You're a real inspiration!
  • canadianvampyregurl
    canadianvampyregurl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!