What is the one food you absolutely refuse to eat?

Replies

• GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Haggis
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Arathels wrote: »
    All fermented food! Ever tried a fermented shark? A fermented sheep head? Fermented sheep balls? Nope? Consider yourself lucky.

We have a testicle festival here. People come from all around to eat animal balls. This is yet another example of why I'd like to move lol.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    All fermented food! Ever tried a fermented shark? A fermented sheep head? Fermented sheep balls? Nope? Consider yourself lucky.

We have a testicle festival here. People come from all around to eat animal balls. This is yet another example of why I'd like to move lol.

We totally need to move lol. Glad there are more nations out there that eats animal balls lol
  • GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Lol

Sheep balls- really?

Poor sheep. Baaaaaaahaha

Yeah sheep balls. Vikings really were not picky when it came to food and we still do the heathen celebration blóts.. during that time.. we eat the food.. Sheep balls, blood pudding, liver sausages, shark, puffins, sheep legs and heads, sheep head jam, seals flippers and many other disgusting things..

I would seriously love to try every thing on that list. I've heard the fermented Greenland shark is absolutely the most disgusting thing (ammonia and urine) and I would still try it.

For me the one thing I hate is rutabaga (svedes). Just hate them but the chance to try puffin...mmmm.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    GMAC2016 wrote: »
    Lol

Sheep balls- really?

Poor sheep. Baaaaaaahaha

Yeah sheep balls. Vikings really were not picky when it came to food and we still do the heathen celebration blóts.. during that time.. we eat the food.. Sheep balls, blood pudding, liver sausages, shark, puffins, sheep legs and heads, sheep head jam, seals flippers and many other disgusting things..

I would seriously love to try every thing on that list. I've heard the fermented Greenland shark is absolutely the most disgusting thing (ammonia and urine) and I would still try it.

For me the one thing I hate is rutabaga (svedes). Just hate them but the chance to try puffin...mmmm.

Haha I'm just about to offer to send you some.. happens to be the greenland shark we ferment, with ammonia and everything ;)

Puffin is fine though, it's not fermented. :P
  • GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    GMAC2016 wrote: »
    Lol

Sheep balls- really?

Poor sheep. Baaaaaaahaha

Haha I'm just about to offer to send you some.. happens to be the greenland shark we ferment, with ammonia and everything ;)

Puffin is fine though, it's not fermented. :P

My friend was in Iceland a couple months ago and wouldn't try it. I'm not sure they would allow you to send it to Canada. When I go to Iceland (it's on the list), I will try it. Is it listed in MFP? :)
  • writerjordan
    writerjordan Posts: 34 Member
    anything from mcdonalds
  • TricksterBreeze
    TricksterBreeze Posts: 135 Member
    Meat.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Pizza with sauce love the cheesy bread tho!

• JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Raw onions,eggplant,rare meat,raw seafood,runny egg,and hate cilantro too
  • Juandedios0909
    Juandedios0909 Posts: 182 Member
    Taco Bell
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited June 2016
    JUiCY_KiSS wrote: »

:dizzy: That's it!
    We're breaking up!!!
    Love onions on everything make the best Eggplant parm, love sushi love my steak almost mooing and I love my eggs sunny side up! ;p
    Oh and who doesn't like cilantro? :tongue:
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    anything from mcdonalds

lol, the thread is about the one food that you refuse to eat, I don't think Micky D's qualifies as food
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Anything handed through a drive-thru window
  • Hunter_Killer
    Hunter_Killer Posts: 177 Member
    Marzipan :s
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Balut
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    JUiCY_KiSS wrote: »

:dizzy: That's it!
    We're breaking up!!!
    Love onions on everything make the best Eggplant parm, love sushi love my steak almost mooing and I love my eggs sunny side up! ;p
    Oh and who doesn't like cilantro? :tongue:

omg so many people, including by husband, don't like cilantro. I love it so I sneak it into salsa when I make it and hubs is always like wow that was good...ya cilantro buddy
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    liver
  • Sadlyinwar
    Sadlyinwar Posts: 859 Member
    Wow, liver is not popular around here. I like it, if it's prepared nicely but then again I've had weird things too like cow and goat brain.

I stay away from many types of seafood, especially oysters, octopus etc. Fish is about the only seafood I eat.
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    I like liver!

I won't eat oranges.