Srsly this site is being used for...

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Sicnic5150 wrote: »
    I'm flattered but I don't wanna flirt with you, sext or exchange pix with you and Def don't wanna "hook" up with you.

Please delete my message I sent then. Thanks.

• JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    edited June 2016
    The ladies or gentleman that havnt had the pleasure should venture over to the would you kiss, spoon, friend....the person above threads. You usually will find the same creeepers(male and female) in those threads regularly, they pool together as like minded individuals and the nonsense usually festers over into other threads when the creeper boiling point is reached.

Lmao oh is that where I messed up? :lol: Most I've never seen.
  • Timshel_
    Look at me everybody! Look at how much attention I get!

35554-Jenna-Marbles-you-know-what-yo-draC.gif
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Char231023 wrote: »
    LiaMatilda wrote: »
    I haven't even encountered this problem on here

Neither have I. I guess I am so mean to people that they stay away.

I wish my real life RBF translated better to the interwebz
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    bump
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Hey Louise: I like shoes, and women. :D
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    bump

4729845-bump.gif

Bobandi.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited June 2016
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    bump

4729845-bump.gif
    I find this strangely arousing. Almost as much as narcissistic shoes....
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    good job. i think all of it will stop now.
    1443.gif

Literally laughed out loud.
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    qmki1petcooh.jpeg
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Srsly this site is being used for...

It's supposed to be used for diet and fitness but all too often I see it used by lonely attention seeking people.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    ....hitting on women and trying to hook up? Come on ppl! When I think of MFP sure like minded ppl come to mind but not to use it as a tinder or other dating site forum. Ugh!!!

why should i care what you think the site should be used for?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Do you actually think this site is about fitness?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    ....hitting on women and trying to hook up? Come on ppl! When I think of MFP sure like minded ppl come to mind but not to use it as a tinder or other dating site forum. Ugh!!!

I'm here to to be supported and make friends who have living healthy on the mind, in hopes that I might be able to get advice when I need it and learn something new perhaps.

That is all....I'm flattered but I don't wanna flirt with you, sext or exchange pix with you and Def don't wanna "hook" up with you.

I'm leary adding ppl who friend request me now. I think I should change my pic to something totally inocuous like a shoe. Lol :p

Shoes turn me on
  • BRB_sardines
    BRB_sardines Posts: 624 Member
    This site is about fitness. However this message board is about Chit-Chat. Duh.
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    It's like investing in penny stocks. Get in while the price in low (overweight, lower self-esteem, not many other buyers). Then as the price rises (skinny, in-shape, high-self-esteem) you're already in.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    kuftae wrote: »
    It's like investing in penny stocks. Get in while the price in low (overweight, lower self-esteem, not many other buyers). Then as the price rises (skinny, in-shape, high-self-esteem) you're already in.

But just as many penny stock go completely bust
  • jammer1963
    jammer1963 Posts: 106 Member

I'm here to to be supported and make friends who have living healthy on the mind, in hopes that I might be able to get advice when I need it and learn something new perhaps.

That is all....I'm flattered but I don't wanna flirt with you, sext or exchange pix with you and Def don't wanna "hook" up with you.

I'm leary adding ppl who friend request me now. I think I should change my pic to something totally inocuous like a shoe. Lol :p

OMG, I totally agree with you... not that people hit on me or anything but everytime I log into the site, the recent disscussions hardly ever have anything to do with weight loss. "Take a selfie right now, would you spoon with the person above" and stuff like that. There are PLENTY of dating sites out there and I wish people would just stick to what this site is intended for, socializing to help lose weight and look for support. Well said! :pensive:
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member

Big girls need love too
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    jammer1963 wrote: »

OMG, I totally agree with you... not that people hit on me or anything but everytime I log into the site, the recent disscussions hardly ever have anything to do with weight loss. "Take a selfie right now, would you spoon with the person above" and stuff like that. There are PLENTY of dating sites out there and I wish people would just stick to what this site is intended for, socializing to help lose weight and look for support. Well said! :pensive:

But don't they already have other forum boards for that. If you to socialize over losing weight and support for that use those boards.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member

does this analogy mean suicide? or continued fatness? confused

Yes
  • Timshel_

Big girls need love too

I have my flour ready.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    what is going on here
  • JUiCY_KiSS

Lmao,makes sense though

• NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    I'm here to get my fitness on. Is this site being used for extracurricular purposes??
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    edited June 2016

I just recently had this opportunity but decided to short the market instead and got out early... she could prove me wrong and her stock could soar but I just couldn't handle the volatility.

Does it make me a bad person ? Nope because I know what I like and I dont like
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member

Big girls need love too

Just not from me.. I just can't.. ive tried.. it just totally grosses me out.. and also I just feel like I am settling when I know that Ferrari is just around the corner..