Bookworms

Options

Replies

• mbrentonmb
    mbrentonmb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Did someone say books???? They are my first real love. I have hundreds... I am basically a supreme book nerd. I will read anything I can get my hands on... anything
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Been addicted to books since I was a kid and my mom would read us stories. I couldn't get enough. Still a book addict!
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Yay for reading! Right now I am reading The Serpent and the Pearl. One of my favorite series is "The Cat Who...." books.

Yes! I love the cat who books! Those Siamese kitties are so cute!
  • amandajoy21
    amandajoy21 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Any bookworms out there? :love: Would love to be friends with you :D

Definitely a book worm. What kind of books do you enjoy
    Any bookworms out there? :love: Would love to be friends with you :D

• lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I love reading. Mostly young adult fiction books and Stephen King books as well. Also have goodreads under the same username
  • mayoosh_primrose
    mayoosh_primrose Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    always reading something. I read biographies, histories, historical fiction, Sci-fi, fantasy, mysteries, just about anything. I love my kindle always have a book with me to still a few minutes

Books are simply the best company :smile: Never tried reading biographies, any recommendations for a beginner? :smiley:

• mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    joolie1234 wrote: »
    I was up till 2am finishing Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter. I'm normally a historical fiction buff tho.

Just read the boom description! Sounds very interesting :love:
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    mbrentonmb wrote: »
    Did someone say books???? They are my first real love. I have hundreds... I am basically a supreme book nerd. I will read anything I can get my hands on... anything

High five ;) Books rock our worlds friend :heart:
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    Definitely a book worm. What kind of books do you enjoy

Almosy everything :lol: Currently my fav are horror, crime and science fiction. But I'm trying to explore new stuff :heart: Romantic comedy, young adult, psychology, historical fiction, etc...
    What about you? What are your favourite books?
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    lseed87 wrote: »
    I love reading. Mostly young adult fiction books and Stephen King books as well. Also have goodreads under the same username

Stephen King :love: I sent you a friend request on goodreads. Lindsey right? My name is May ;)
  • curvylicious369
    curvylicious369 Posts: 61 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Here! Ugh it cut off my whole response. Anyway I have been a bookworm since middle school when I discovered Christopher Pike and RL Stine. They were my escape from a hard life and I would devour books and get lost in them. Was always in the library taking max amount of books. My faves now are Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Lisa Jackson, Lisa Gardner, Karin Slaughter. I read other genres too but mystery is my fave. I always come back to my whodunit's.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I read, i do a fair bit of commuting, giving me plenty of time to do so. Not a fan of horror but will push much read anything that seems interesting.
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    Here! Ugh it cut off my whole response. Anyway I have been a bookworm since middle school when I discovered Christopher Pike and RL Stine. They were my escape from a hard life and I would devour books and get lost in them. Was always in the library taking max amount of books. My faves now are Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Lisa Jackson, Lisa Gardner, Karin Slaughter. I read other genres too but mystery is my fave. I always come back to my whodunit's.

You're the first person I come across who has also read RL Stine, high five :love: also on the spending so much time in the library!
    Love Stephen King too, still hadn't tried the rest :star: Will give them a shot sometime soon!
  • lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    Options

I've never tried Agatha Christie
    Dean Koontz is my favorite though

I like reading Patterson, Sanford, Stephen King.

You'll love Agatha Christie if you love crime novels *_* I can never guess the murderer till the last pages
    Only know King, the others are horror authors too?

Dean Koontz is more of a mystery kind
    Not so much like Stephen King
    But he's great!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I love a good novel! Huge fan of Stephen King. :)
  • DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Right here! Aside from reading my textbooks I'm currently reading a storm of swords from the song of ice and fire series!
  • curvylicious369
    Options

You're the first person I come across who has also read RL Stine, high five :love: also on the spending so much time in the library!
    Love Stephen King too, still hadn't tried the rest :star: Will give them a shot sometime soon!

Oh yeah I adored RL Stine. He had that whole series. Can't remember if it was called "fear street"? Great way to pass the time when ya had no friends lol

• curvylicious369
    Options

I've never tried Agatha Christie
    Dean Koontz is my favorite though

I like reading Patterson, Sanford, Stephen King.

You'll love Agatha Christie if you love crime novels *_* I can never guess the murderer till the last pages
    Only know King, the others are horror authors too?

Dean Koontz is more of a mystery kind
    Not so much like Stephen King
    But he's great!

I like Dean Koontz a little better than King too. With Koontz I always find myself crushing on the male characters lol. He's very good at making his characters to where you're really rooting for them.

For the longest time I would go to libraries and bookstores asking them to find me the "book of counted sorrows" haha. He's a fab poet too.