• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I really wish I was married.

Ditto
  • traceyrussell83
    traceyrussell83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I confess that I once thought that the Betty Crocker of 1996 was a MILF <3B)

nvukreammvvf.jpg
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    I confess that I cut people from my life with out a second thought. If you dont make me smile or bring joy to my life, then your gone. There is no hate or animosity, just goodbye. I live in a drama free zone as much as possible.

Same ,except I cut you off if you are crazy,cause trouble or drama...that includes family. I don't allow drama in my life.

• gymrat04mf
    gymrat04mf Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though my last serious relationship was unhealthy and stressful and it's been over a year since the breakup, my feelings haven't changed and I'm still extremely tempted to get back with him.
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    JUiCY_KiSS wrote: »
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    I confess that I cut people from my life with out a second thought. If you dont make me smile or bring joy to my life, then your gone. There is no hate or animosity, just goodbye. I live in a drama free zone as much as possible.

Same ,except I cut you off if you are crazy,cause trouble or drama...that includes family. I don't allow drama in my life.

The crazy ones or trouble makers are usually the people that don't bring me joy. so, yes they are not a part of my life.

I just focus on my needs versus their faults. I can control what I need...I sure the heck can't control those life suckers! Haha

Have a great Friday! :)

• maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I confess I drink half a cup of coffee in the morning most days even though it gives me an instant sore throat and mad *kitten*
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Mad poops.....not mad kittens. Although that would be unreal and would give me a hilarious reason to drink more coffee lmao
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess that the boy's friends at school constantly ask if they can come over and I'll suggest days and now I have no clue if they are coming for lunch or after school.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    I confess idk wtf a takeaway is.

Me either.

take out
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I confess I'll be eating less today to save calories for evening boozing.. Hey, it's Friday.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    JUiCY_KiSS wrote: »
    Wish I could relive the past and make different decisions.

^^This

I also confess I come here to read all the confessions of others, I want to be a Ferrari and I tend to let my heart lead me more than my head sometimes, which usually ends with me getting hurt.
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I judge people for stupid stuff (like too many selfies or posting asspics) but not for meaningful things like (cheating on a spouse). B)

same
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I judge people for stupid stuff (like too many selfies or posting asspics) but not for meaningful things like (cheating on a spouse). B)

same

I also need to confess I take selfies and post *kitten* pics. :(
  • DanielleTake2
    DanielleTake2 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I had sex this morning at six AM and now I can barely keep my eyes open at work.

Lucky.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    I confess idk wtf a takeaway is.

Me either.

Takeaway is the British version of American take out. Like take out Chinese food.