Hello - Looking for KETO friends..

Hello. I've been eating keto since May 24th 2015 with great results so far. I'm looking for friends to share diaries with and for overall support. :-)

Replies

• Danilew33
    Danilew33 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I just started on Monday and would definitely use and give some support.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,045 Member
    I started LCHF in January and I could use support and also am willing to be supportive in turn, add me :D:)
  • Suze1970
    Suze1970 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm also LCHF have done good so far. But always good to have support and friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • mzmac704
    mzmac704 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm on day two of LCHF. Trying to get the hang of this keto thing. New to Fitness Pal app.
  • ryansmommie68
    ryansmommie68 Posts: 27 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm still researching the Keto diet/food but today is my first day with no sugar and already i feel better! LOL! Would love some friends to help get me through this and motivation.

For those of you that have been eating this way, how soon did you see/feel results?
  • walker1world
    walker1world Posts: 259 Member
    Who's Keto plan are you following? I have been doing low carb High fat of and on for a few years. This time I think Keto is working better than the last attempts. I am reading Keto Clarity. It is giving me a lot of insight.
  • TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm still researching the Keto diet/food but today is my first day with no sugar and already i feel better! LOL! Would love some friends to help get me through this and motivation.

For those of you that have been eating this way, how soon did you see/feel results?

Keto is the only diet plan I've ever really believed in. After a while it's all I bothered with, until maintenance.

Typical loss for me has been 5-8 lbs in the first week, then 2-4 every week after that, depending on calories in and out. Mind you, I was on an extreme low-carb ketogenic regimen, and would almost always restrict calories as well. I'm talking 10 net carbs a day max, and calories so low that I'm not allowed to post them here.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited June 2016

Keto is the only diet plan I've ever really believed in. After a while it's all I bothered with, until maintenance.

Typical loss for me has been 5-8 lbs in the first week, then 2-4 every week after that, depending on calories in and out. Mind you, I was on an extreme low-carb ketogenic regimen, and would almost always restrict calories as well. I'm talking 10 net carbs a day max, and calories so low that I'm not allowed to post them here.

@TitaniaEcks

You look great and i agree, first diet i've ever tried and what a find--oops,not a diet..a WOE!!!

(edit done for spelling)

• Callmepasch
    Callmepasch Posts: 1 Member
    Hello all I'm going to start keto Monday and would like some friends for support and motivation...
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    I suggest you check out the main low carber forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketofiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • Tchrketo
    Tchrketo Posts: 2 Member
    I started June 1st and would love some buddies!
  • tboz08202016
    tboz08202016 Posts: 134 Member
  • bop926
    bop926 Posts: 22 Member
    Hello all I'm going to start keto Monday and would like some friends for support and motivation...

Hi, I am starting on Monday also!