Hello - Looking for KETO friends..

Options
Hello. I've been eating keto since May 24th 2015 with great results so far. I'm looking for friends to share diaries with and for overall support. :-)

Replies

• Danilew33
    Danilew33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started on Monday and would definitely use and give some support.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I started LCHF in January and I could use support and also am willing to be supportive in turn, add me :D:)
  • Suze1970
    Suze1970 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also LCHF have done good so far. But always good to have support and friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • mzmac704
    mzmac704 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on day two of LCHF. Trying to get the hang of this keto thing. New to Fitness Pal app.
  • ryansmommie68
    ryansmommie68 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm still researching the Keto diet/food but today is my first day with no sugar and already i feel better! LOL! Would love some friends to help get me through this and motivation.

For those of you that have been eating this way, how soon did you see/feel results?
  • walker1world
    walker1world Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Who's Keto plan are you following? I have been doing low carb High fat of and on for a few years. This time I think Keto is working better than the last attempts. I am reading Keto Clarity. It is giving me a lot of insight.
  • TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm still researching the Keto diet/food but today is my first day with no sugar and already i feel better! LOL! Would love some friends to help get me through this and motivation.

For those of you that have been eating this way, how soon did you see/feel results?

Keto is the only diet plan I've ever really believed in. After a while it's all I bothered with, until maintenance.

Typical loss for me has been 5-8 lbs in the first week, then 2-4 every week after that, depending on calories in and out. Mind you, I was on an extreme low-carb ketogenic regimen, and would almost always restrict calories as well. I'm talking 10 net carbs a day max, and calories so low that I'm not allowed to post them here.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Keto is the only diet plan I've ever really believed in. After a while it's all I bothered with, until maintenance.

Typical loss for me has been 5-8 lbs in the first week, then 2-4 every week after that, depending on calories in and out. Mind you, I was on an extreme low-carb ketogenic regimen, and would almost always restrict calories as well. I'm talking 10 net carbs a day max, and calories so low that I'm not allowed to post them here.

@TitaniaEcks

You look great and i agree, first diet i've ever tried and what a find--oops,not a diet..a WOE!!!

(edit done for spelling)

• Callmepasch
    Callmepasch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all I'm going to start keto Monday and would like some friends for support and motivation...
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I suggest you check out the main low carber forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketofiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • Tchrketo
    Tchrketo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started June 1st and would love some buddies!
  • tboz08202016
    tboz08202016 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
  • bop926
    bop926 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello all I'm going to start keto Monday and would like some friends for support and motivation...

Hi, I am starting on Monday also!