Replies

• danhib
    danhib Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wrong, 34 & 3 quarters actually!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    i'm like the reverse of your age...minus the 3/4 which only youngsters use btw
  • danhib
    danhib Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    OK you win
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I'm 49, married with 2 teenage daughters. I'm in the process of getting into better shape. Looking forward to turning 50 next year feeling and looking better.

You look great! I would have guessed you were MAYBE nearing 40, but not 50!
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Not married yet but we will set a new date soon hopefully and live together. I should have gotten married last month in Vegas but had to cancel when I got injured, I'm still bummed.
  • gettinghealthyandwell
    gettinghealthyandwell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My husband came home last night and goes back to work Sunday, he is a over road truck driver. I have 2 step children in there 20s and my daughter is 19. We been married for 13 yrs. And together for 15. We live in country and love it, I got my huge garden planted. I love reading, fitness and I'm very OCD.
  • WyshIKnew
    WyshIKnew Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Father of 4, granddad (poppa) to 6. I feel old! Of all the things I thought I might be when I was young it never entered my head that I would be a granddad. I mean, like granddads are so old........
  • WyshIKnew
    WyshIKnew Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yeah, she's lovely. She definitely knows her own mind, she bosses little Jakey around. And of course she loves her poppa!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Women notice other couple dynamics. It's what we are trained to do and it's fun. People watching
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    You guys are hilarious. I have been married 28 years (to the same wonderful man.) I would enjoy joining your group. So please someone add me.
  • synchkat
    Options
    You guys are hilarious. I have been married 28 years (to the same wonderful man.) I would enjoy joining your group. So please someone add me.

Please send a 4 page essay, typed, double spaced in Comic Sans cont (cause everything is more fun in Comic Sans) and we'll review your application.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I promise to type it up right away and fax it to 1-800-sti-ckit.

oh my....you are perfect for this place. You are in!
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    After being married 23 years my hubby is jealous now that I'm losing weight and going to the gym. He's all over me! I'll take it! Lol

Same here! My husband is definitely a lot more interested in my body although he was before as well. Just a little different now. :)
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    Yuck really. ..so if I lose more weight, he's gonna want SEX. This is making me rethink this exercise crappie.