mrslek89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrads on the soon to be marriage :)

Thank you :-)
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yuck really. ..so if I lose more weight, he's gonna want SEX. This is making me rethink this exercise crappie.
    ...waitaminute are you my wife?
    ...I treat my man like the king he is...
    Nope. Definitely not.
    I kid, I kid. My wife is good to me.
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Glad Father's Day weekend is over!

Sorry you had a tough one.
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm seperated, so neither single or married!!!!
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    PTSDUK wrote: »

There should be an in between group for the unhappily married or separated.
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options

So which are you?
  • Slinn1985
    Slinn1985 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Married over here. She is the boss :blush:
  • jaedizzle01
    jaedizzle01 Posts: 775 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Are you unhappy couples or seperated couples trying to make it better?
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options

So which are you?

Depends on the day I suppose. We've been hovering around separating for a while.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Glad Father's Day weekend is over!
    Any drama?

Curious minds want to know.

Just a very busy, emotionally exhausting one. FIL may be exhibiting early signs of dementia (his father got it when he was 80), so hubby was a bit emotional saturday night at a steakhouse, which then led to sunday afternoon of me having to babysit an inebriated hubby during my niece's birthday party, and later at his uncle's bbq.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    wow... this place is turning into a downer... Someone dissing on sex? people yacking on being separated... feels like Disney world after you have found out there are kid eating gators in the pond via CNN... like "*poof* there goes that illusion.

Just one comment on sex... if you don't like it... chances are... you are doing it wrong...OR with the wrong person... find the right person... thankfully I am an EMU... all EMU ladies look a like even to us emu men :P
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I wish my wife was more independent. Granted, she has a bit of social anxiety, but I would love if she could clean up after herself more, join a club, get out and socialize, etc. She only works part-time seasonal, so I find I sometimes I need alone time when I get home since I'm around students all day, where she craves human interactions.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    wow... this place is turning into a downer... Someone dissing on sex? people yacking on being separated... feels like Disney world after you have found out there are kid eating gators in the pond via CNN... like "*poof* there goes that illusion.

Just one comment on sex... if you don't like it... chances are... you are doing it wrong...OR with the wrong person... find the right person... thankfully I am an EMU... all EMU ladies look a like even to us emu men :P

Easy for you to say, your testicles are twice their normal size right now!
  • canadianvampyregurl
    canadianvampyregurl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Happily married lady here :) would love more friends to chat with !!! Send me a request if you'd like :)
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »

Wow I thought I was a *kitten*.
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    Happily married lady here :) would love more friends to chat with !!! Send me a request if you'd like :)

Request me if you like I don't know how.
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    I wish my wife was more independent. Granted, she has a bit of social anxiety, but I would love if she could clean up after herself more, join a club, get out and socialize, etc. She only works part-time seasonal, so I find I sometimes I need alone time when I get home since I'm around students all day, where she craves human interactions.

Find out what she likes to do and then research what is in the area. Maybe volunteer work at a nursing home, knitting club,pole dancing classes o:)
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Soooo is this the place we married people go to discreetly cheat on our spouses? If not, can someone point me in the right direction?????? k,thanks!