What was for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Antmaril
    Antmaril Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Two Eggo Lowfat Waffles with Mrs. Butterworth's Sugar Free Syrup and two (fried with PAM) egg whites.
  • sutibo
    sutibo Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I only have breakfast at weekends (with family). I find breakfast = starving and overeating at lunch time.
  • hokiemom14
    hokiemom14 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Decaf coffee and banana.
  • Blonde_bombshell20
    Blonde_bombshell20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    An energy drink...
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    2 slices of the thomas cinnamon raisin bread with kerry irish gold butter on it and 1/2 cup of fage 2% plain yogurt with a drizzle of honey. Then at 10am I had one of those 1.5 oz planter snack mix nut things, but I picked out all the almonds and threw them away since I'm mildy allergic and the baby doesn't seem to like them anyway.
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    A quest protein bar and coffee.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    2 hard boiled eggs topped with olive oil mayo and homemade pickled jalapeños

I'm a creature of habit ;)
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Philly cheesesteak
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Single serving bag of sliced apples and a cup of homemade skyr.
  • Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    2 medium eggs scrambled with diced onions, spinach and grated carrot, 1 1/2 tsp butter, 1 slice toast, 2 cups coffee with 2 T half and half.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Man you people go to proper effort for breakfast. I just can't be bothered, I want food and coffee fast. (Unless having something extra delicious for some reason).

So today was gain trusty porridge but with a banana this time because it was close to turning to goo in its skin. And coffee.
  • KathyH250
    KathyH250 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Raisin bran with coconut almond milk and a sliced banana.
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat waffles w/ smashed raspberries
  • l_juliett
    l_juliett Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today it was porridge with raisins and peanut butter :smile: yum! Love porridge. And soya milk latte, yes, I have to have coffee in the morning.
  • effaloo
    effaloo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I really need to go grocery shopping. Just used what I had on hand: baked flounder with raw red bell peppers, peas, and a few cherry tomatoes. lol
  • brrrrito
    brrrrito Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Today was overnight oats - 50g of So Delicious cultured coconut milk in Vanilla, 1/3 cup of oats, 1/3 cup of almond milk, .5 tbsp honey, and about 20g of strawberries. 196 calories!
  • tori7754
    tori7754 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bg9cn2t54csa.jpeg
    Haven't been shopping so I made pancakes with what I could find and they are pretty good. 2 pancakes only 115 calories
    3.5 cups flour, 1 cup milk, .5 tsp salt, 2 tsp baking powder, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tsp Mexican Vanilla, 1 banana, 2 tbsp flax seed, & 1/3 cup dark brown sugar And I put Whole Raspberry Syrup on top very yummy even my kids at them feels like a win for me!!
  • cinnag4225
    cinnag4225 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The usual: Multigrain toast (one slice), a tablespoon of almond butter, and a cup of grapefruit juice.
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon, and a whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter.
  • katienoell
    katienoell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A Jimmy Dean Delites sausage, egg white, and cheese muffin sandwich and green grapes.