What was for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Saskwatch99
    Saskwatch99 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Shake with 1 scoop plant protein (24 g), 1/2 cups oats, tbsp chia seeds, 1 frozen banana, 8 oz water, 8 oz soy milk
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Today I eat Dannon light & fit Greek strawberry cheesecake with 3oz cantaloupe, 3oz pineapple, 1/4 blueberries, and 2 fresh strawberries.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • mcdonagk
    mcdonagk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Porridge with honey and Water. 3 eggs.
  • Philboehn
    Philboehn Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Tried something new today: A Poached egg, cottage cheese, green bell pepper, mixed sprouts, cherry tomatoes and some spices. Loved it :)o24o502c40oq.jpg
  • janettekathleen
    janettekathleen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Coffee, yogurt and a banana
  • illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bob's Red Mill Old World Muesli mixed with homemade yogurt and vanilla protein powder. Let it sit in the fridge overnight, tastes so good.
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I had baby spinach and Swiss chard sautéed with garlic and two scrambled egg whites over basmati rice. It was delicious and kept me going until lunch.
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    overnight oats and berries + green tea. 1/2 cup old fashioned oats + 1/2 cup soy milk in a mason jar overnight. add 1 cup berries, another splash of soy milk + dash of cinnamon. yum.
  • TheFair0ne
    TheFair0ne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    b9cp0okb2x8v.jpeg

So, I try to change up breakfast every now and then. I'm a huge fan of breakfast casseroles! (Takes 5 minutes and I'm set for the entire week!) but this week I wanted to change it up!

I hard boiled 12 eggs on the weekend. It makes life a lot easier to do a whole bunch at once. This morning I mixed half an avocado with pepper and lime juice and layered that on a piece of rye bread. I cut half a roma tomato, then sliced one hard boiled egg & put those atop. I finished it off with more fresh ground pepper, paprika, and chives! It is soooo delicious! I ate at 7:30 and was full until 11:30!
  • shelleyrhoads
    shelleyrhoads Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    2 eggs & salsa.
  • YorkshirePanda
    YorkshirePanda Posts: 106 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Two small satsumas and a mini banana! (I like to do small meals throughout the day!) I have literally no idea why all of my fruit is miniature.
  • Kobz27
    Kobz27 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    3 Eggs over medium. And a veggie shake consisting of 1/4 lemon, 2 celery sticks, 1/4 of an apple, 4 tablespoons chia seeds, 2 tablespoons of flax seeds, 1 cup of spinach, some romain, water, and ginger.

I eat this everyday, and alternate adding an avocado or bacon on the plate with the eggs.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,367 Member
    Options
    vanilla protein powder in water and black coffee
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It was an Eat Natural dark chocolate, apple and ginger cereal bar, alongside an apple.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    BPC baby. God I love this stuff.gtx4qot31fld.jpg
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will probably be 2 eggs, toast, yogurt and a banana
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    3 cup cocoa pebbles cereal with chocolate milk :smile: