Waterwaterwater? How do you do it?

Options
124»

Replies

• vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have a refillable water bottle, it holds 22 ounces. I'm trying to drink a full 8 oz in the morning when I get up. Then 8 oz before breakfast, 8oz before lunch, 8oz before dinner- so that's about 32oz right there, I also always have my bottle with me all day long. So I just need to make sure I fill my bottle at least 3 times a day and drink it all. I'm just recently myself starting to drink more water, I've been obsessed with coffee recently..Lol
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I keep one of the giant deer park or big gatorade bottles full of ice cold water on my desk at work all day. I refill it 2 or 3 times usually at work. At home I usually have a glass of sweet tea at dinner and water for the rest of the night. I drink a lot more at work than home though because I (as snobby as this sounds) don't drink tap water, and I some times I get too busy to go refill my jugs at the spring down the road for home, and we have a water cooler here.

the cup with a straw really had me drinking a ton but I have broken it and not replaced it yet sadly :(
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    When it came to buying a new fridge (ours that came with the house was on its last legs) we bought one with a water and ice dispenser on the outside. Making it more convenient to grab cold water has REALLY helped me, as I hate water being room temperature. I am a SAHM so I don't have to have a large container but I do :) a 30oz container with a straw that the hopsital gave me when I had my c-section lol.
  • gadget4455
    gadget4455 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    64 oz. insulated mug, fill with ice then filtered water, add Mio for flavor.