Delicious Low Calorie, High Protein Banana Pancakes! Picture

Options

Replies

• emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    bump! i think i'll try this tomorrow for brunch with the hubby! Thanks!
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try these, thanks!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Those look great! Thanks for sharing
  • satousan88
    satousan88 Posts: 29
    Options
    bump!

will try making them with spelt flour next week...
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    I tried these with a whole egg instead of the egg white and they were great! I used 3 bananas, 4 eggs, cinnamon and 2 tbsp of sugar because I had to make enough for my kids too, who also loved them. I think I'll try them again without adding any sugar next time. They were a bit tricky to flip, but once I got the hang of it they were easy. They were incredibly filling. I had my lunch late that day because I was still full from breakfast.
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I made these pancakes this morning, and they were so easy and delicious! Here's the recipe:

Mash about 2/3 of a medium banana in a small bowl. Add about a teaspoon of splenda and a few sprinkles of cinnimon (as much or as little as you like). Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Add 1/3 of a cup of egg whites (I use All Whites from the carton). Mix all of the ingredients together, and cook up the pancakes in a hot skillet as you would cook regular pancakes.

I only photographed two of them, but I made 6 smallish pancakes and ate them all myself! The whole thing is only 111 calories, so that's 18.5 calories per pancake!!! The whole batch is 111 calories, 20 carbs, NO FAT, and 9 grams of protein!!

zPNNw.jpg

If you were to make these with whole eggs, would you just use 1 egg?
  • inafit16177
    Options
    bump
  • Sofitness
    Sofitness Posts: 54
    Options
    bump!
  • gcineas
    gcineas Posts: 121
    Options
    bumpity
  • shellrae1973
    shellrae1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • bellamy_6873
    Options
    bumppppppp :happy:
  • Pattywack74
    Options
    Bump:smile: ! Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • DaisyAguilar4
    Options
    BUMP
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Yummo!! I know what I am having for breakfast tomorrow!!!! So excited that I have all the ingredients
  • Jleigh417
    Jleigh417 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I want to try these!
  • lorianamarie
    lorianamarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm so making one! Thanks.
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I made these pancakes this morning, and they were so easy and delicious! Here's the recipe:

Mash about 2/3 of a medium banana in a small bowl. Add about a teaspoon of splenda and a few sprinkles of cinnimon (as much or as little as you like). Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Add 1/3 of a cup of egg whites (I use All Whites from the carton). Mix all of the ingredients together, and cook up the pancakes in a hot skillet as you would cook regular pancakes.

I only photographed two of them, but I made 6 smallish pancakes and ate them all myself! The whole thing is only 111 calories, so that's 18.5 calories per pancake!!! The whole batch is 111 calories, 20 carbs, NO FAT, and 9 grams of protein!!

zPNNw.jpg

Stupid Question but how many egg whites is 1/3 cup?
  • KarenLouise1981
    Options
    bump thanks! I was only thinking I really wanted pancakes yesterday!