July 1st - Dec 31st BL Challenge

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I've decided not to be a part of this challenge...I am unsure of the guidance and guidelines...:ohwell:

Good luck everyone
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in the challenge! I really want to lose another 40ish by my son's 1st birthday at the end of November!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I haven't heard anything about if we're being individuals or teams or what... and when our weigh - in day is.

I normally weigh in on a Sunday and am going to stick with that so here's my sw (taken last sunday) 174.3 lbs.
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Since I am the only guy here and never done this can someone explain it to me. I usually weigh in on Sundays, Do I need to weigh in tomorow

Hi,

Being a guy doesn't matter :-) We're all here for the same reason.

I'm not sure what the format of this challenge is either but I also weigh in on a Sunday. I'm using last sunday's weigh in as my start weight and will continue doing it that way. It will avoid my weighing in late and will still run for the same number of weeks.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Weight for 07/01: 240.0
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My weight for 7/01 is 191.5
  • mroger801
    mroger801 Posts: 91
    Options
    I would like to join. My 7/1 weigh in is 321#
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Well if we are allowed to use sundays as a weight in, should I use last sundays or this sundays, If we all use our own weight in day wont that make it difficult for who ever tallys it up.. My last weight in was 248.4 and I will weight in on Sunday, so which do I use
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    cw: 223.1
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Dangit my 7-1 weight is 243 ... went up 3 pounds since yesterday!!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    My weigh in on July 1 is 139.0 lbs. I would like to get to 130.0 by the end of the year! (Actually not for sure on the number, my goal had been 135 but I don't think I will look like I want to only 4 lbs from now, but if I build muscle, I may not make it down to 130).
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    weight today is 193.6 my goal by the end of the year is 160... good luck to everyone...
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Weight this morning was: 204.5. Would really love to make 160'ish by the end of the year!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Today's weight is 261.2 lbs.
  • bstamps12
    Options
    So who is coming up with the challenge this week? What are the rules/guidelines for checking in here?

Happy 4th Everyone!
  • saltyphoenix
    saltyphoenix Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    SW on 7/1/11: 246
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Soooooo Is this challenge happening I havent heard anything lately?
  • CLAUDEM
    CLAUDEM Posts: 12
    Options
    I'd like to join this group. Please message me if there is anything I should know about this challenge. It's my first one, so I'm a little green. I have a lot of losing to do. :flowerforyou:
  • diverchic73
    Options
    As no-one else has put one up... Here's a challenge from a different one I did earlier if you want.

Drink 10 glasses of water a day and have at least 4 different colors in your main meal of the day.
  • bstamps12
    Options
    Yay we have a challenge! I have 4 more glasses of water to go until I'm at 10 for the day. Lunch was my big meal today instead of dinner and it had red (tomatoes), orange ( carrots), green (lettuce), purple (cabbage), and brown (grilled chicken.).

Thanks for the challenge diverchic!