maryrice702 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anna/Bella please get help!!!
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    I can't believe this thread has gone on as long as it has and I was in on it early. Do not these forums have moderators? I have not seen any closed or locked topics, nor any kind of moderator presence on here.

The boards are pretty busy and the moderators are volunteers. They do rely on people reporting concerning posts and topics, and sometimes take a little while to get to everything. They do pretty good, but sometimes there's a little lag.

I used to be a forum moderator back in '04/'05 on Gamespy's PlanetDoom Forums. I wouldn't mind reprising that role here...I have the time ; )

Looks like you'll need to be around a bit longer:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1140573/mfp-is-looking-for-volunteer-moderators#latest

Well let's see...I have been active in the community since I found these forums just a couple days ago and have almost 100 posts already, no history of warnings or strikes, and I'm only going to be 45 on Wednesday so yeah..I think I have enough time to stick around ; )

I'd be like the WWE Superstar of Moderators, you'd either be a fan and love me, or a naysayer and hate me

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I can't believe this thread has gone on as long as it has and I was in on it early. Do not these forums have moderators? I have not seen any closed or locked topics, nor any kind of moderator presence on here.

The boards are pretty busy and the moderators are volunteers. They do rely on people reporting concerning posts and topics, and sometimes take a little while to get to everything. They do pretty good, but sometimes there's a little lag.

I used to be a forum moderator back in '04/'05 on Gamespy's PlanetDoom Forums. I wouldn't mind reprising that role here...I have the time ; )

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1140573/mfp-is-looking-for-volunteer-moderators#latest

Well let's see...I have been active in the community since I found these forums just a couple days ago and have almost 100 posts already, no history of warnings or strikes, and I'm only going to be 45 on Wednesday so yeah..I think I have enough time to stick around ; )

I'd be like the WWE Superstar of Moderators, you'd either be a fan and love me, or a naysayer and hate me

Be careful what you wish for...
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

You'll never know either way, as we're not allowed to type it. Fortunately, the patented "MFP Mind Reading Extension" is broken and is with the developers for fixing...
  • madguru7
    madguru7 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I hate your life too.
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

You'll never know either way, as we're not allowed to type it. Fortunately, the patented "MFP Mind Reading Extension" is broken and is with the developers for fixing...

We could type it right now, before he's a mod.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    Options

Ha ha. This forum is such a train wreck, though. Have you dealt with the mass of HANGRY people before? So much angsty angst. Meh, I guess all forums are pretty much the same, just the biggest problem here is - - oh, I'm not even gonna start.
  • CurlyCockney
    Options
    JaneSnowe wrote: »

After you! :-P
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Brave soul. RIP. :laugh:
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    JaneSnowe wrote: »

After you! :-P

:noway:
  • amanda000002014
    amanda000002014 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If you hate your life, change it, or just continue to hate it; that's up to you. If you think your the only one in this world that has difficulty then you are being selfish and I would change this first. Look at the people you know and be there for them; they need you and there is No Time for Hate!!!!!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    So, you either whine about it or you do something to change. Complaining on the internet and rejecting every suggestion isn't going to make a fairy godmother pop up and wave a wand.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Wait. Is it the myproana chicks again? uh...

I'm thinking it's the chick that got all upset that she couldn't take her dog to the gym circa mid 2014.
  • cmriverside
    Options

I'm thinking it's the chick that got all upset that she couldn't take her dog to the gym circa mid 2014.

link?

Remember the days when you could actually search a user's posts? When you could track the progression and the story? Thanks a lot Vanilla. You've ruined everything.
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    anna888888 wrote: »
    I'm not Bella?

Of course your not....
  • CurlyCockney
    Options

link?

Remember the days when you could actually search a user's posts? When you could track the progression and the story? Thanks a lot Vanilla. You've ruined everything.

The search by author is back, if that helps.
  • cmriverside
    Options

link?

Oh. Good. All better now.

Fat-raccoon-jump-fail.gif
  • CurlyCockney
    Options

link?

Heh I assume by the gif that it doesn't help. I'll get me coat.

• cmriverside
    edited June 2016
    Options

link?

Heh I assume by the gif that it doesn't help. I'll get me coat.

No! :lol: Your advice was very helpful.

It's the whole mess of a forum that is MFP, that's all.

Back in my day...*get off my lawn*

45cfe3f7-*kitten*-get-off-my-lawn.gif

ha. I guess you'll have to quote that, copy/pasta the link and THEN you can see that gif.

Thanks Vanilla, you've made my point for me.

or...:gaah:
  • CurlyCockney
    Options
    Good grief, even file names get kittened? Thanks for explaining anyway :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!