What was for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• ritaw68
    ritaw68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had an omelet made with 1 egg and 2/3 liquid egg white loaded with spinach; a 6 oz. low sodium V8 juice (to take vitamins with) and 32 ounces of water. This is what I eat mostly every morning and it really fills me up.
  • MikilouB
    MikilouB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yoplait light strawberry banana yogurt and ice tea!
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Mine was a coffee with sugar and cream, a chunk of granola tray-bake and an apple turnover. Not very healthy but I was going out for a 10K run soon afterwards!
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Bacon and eggs
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    We actually had Brunch today! I made a french toast sandwich (2 slices of french toast, 1 fried egg, 28 g shredded cheese, 14 g butter, 28 g pure maple syrup) for me and hubby with a side (101 g) of strawberries, and coffee of course..lol 876 calories
  • Kristinapedia
    Kristinapedia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    16 oz coffee with 1/2 cup (diluted) while milk (so really 1/4 cup). 2. tbsp international delight flavor and 2 Splenda. I have never eaten breakfast as it makes my sugar drop by 11 -12 pm or I am just starving and I get light headed. So the coffee or tea fills me up and I eat lunch around 12-1 pm. Sometimes even 2 pm.
  • elga_thres
    elga_thres Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    2 weetbix + semi skim milk + date (chopped) + pumpkin seeds (because I like crunchy food)
  • brownlisa644
    brownlisa644 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    2 boiled eggs, 1 serving and a half of frosted mini wheats with 2% . 2 pieces of toast with natural peanut butter and jelly
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    2 weetbix ( 1 regular, 1 grainy) with skim milk and frozen berries.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Eggwhite frittata with kale, mushroom & sundried tomatoes. (I made it yesterday & cut it into equal pieces so have breakfast for the whole week :smile: )
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Rice krispies with coconut yoghurt!
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Plain old porridge. These breakfasts all sound delicious!
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Same as yesterday, spiced chocolate oatmeal with strawberries and peanut or almond butter. (Keeps me full until 2 pm)
  • SpacePook
    SpacePook Posts: 12 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    1 egg & 2 egg whites scrambled with feta, over fresh spinach with a small dollop of mayo-dill. And tea, of course.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    1 Egg + 1/2 a cup of egg whites, baby spinach, pesto, 3oz ground turkey chorizo, a greek yogurt and an iced coffee.
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    SpacePook wrote: »
    1 egg & 2 egg whites scrambled with feta, over fresh spinach with a small dollop of mayo-dill. And tea, of course.

I'm over here! Share!!

English muffin and apricot preserves. Save the egg for 2nd breakfast.
  • sladamssr
    sladamssr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    egg whites, bacon, and toast
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    What I will be having is some steel cut oats, 2 fried eggs and possibly a cup of a strawberry banana smoothie I made over the weekend (ingredients being 1 whole box of strawberries, 2 bananas, some allspice, 1 cup or so of plain fatfree yogurt, some honey and maple syrup).
  • FloGB
    FloGB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Two fried eggs with a slice of swiss cheese on top of two hot slices of tomatoes. Yes - hot tomatoes. Ah, and a pint of black coffee.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I mixed an unsweetened green iced tea with a harmless coconut water and a Saratoga Juice Bar Spirit of Life juice which is a combo of spinach, cucumber, celery, apple, ginger and lemon. A nice hydrating detox drink to start my day.