Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Minus 118lbs and 3 Medications (pics)

Replies

• ocomontoya
    ocomontoya Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulation beautiful lady. What an inspiration You may want to research low glycemic index foods, to help with your awesome journey. Lots of blessings
  • LemonadeCandy_
    LemonadeCandy_ Posts: 195 Member
    You're amazing! (And your cooking looks so good!)
  • juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    This is so inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing your story. You look amazing!!! Congratulations on your success.
  • jvanessa89
    jvanessa89 Posts: 332 Member
    Inspiring! Congratulations beautiful!
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Thank you so much for posting your story! Amazing how taking control has changed your health. You are so beautiful!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    WOW!!! You rock!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Just awesome!!! And your arms....wow, they look fabulous considering how much weight you've dropped. You exude health and fitness now, well done!
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
  • littlewomensmom
    littlewomensmom Posts: 54 Member
    Thanks for taking the time to tell your story and pot all those great pictures! What an inspiration and you look amazing! I need to know how your back is feeling. I so hope that loosing the extra weight will make a difference! Down 40 with 72 to go!
  • kazz882
    kazz882 Posts: 29 Member
    Wow! You look absolutely fantastic, well done!
  • Kornflake69
    Kornflake69 Posts: 11 Member
    Wonderful Job!!!!!!! Congratz on your hard work and dedication!!!!!!!!
  • samuelcaddick
    samuelcaddick Posts: 4 Member
    Magnificent!!!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    joans1976 wrote: »
    I have nothing but praise for you!

1) I love the dress in the first "after" picture
    2) Your skin! Your skin is so smooth and perfect, in all the pictures! I envy it!
    3) that pizza looks delicious!

You deserve all the best, NICE WORK!!!

Aww thank you so much! Drinking lots of water improved my skin.

• radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    You are lovely at any size, but I am so happy that you got your health issues under control. You're radiant! I'm so impressed with your story and love all the photos. Your meals look fantastic, too. :) Off to send a friend request!
  • ForMe2No
    Thanks for taking the time to tell your story and pot all those great pictures! What an inspiration and you look amazing! I need to know how your back is feeling. I so hope that loosing the extra weight will make a difference! Down 40 with 72 to go!

@littlewomensmom my back feels so much better. In the day to day I rarely notice any discomfort. Sometimes I notice it in certain exercises I do. I'm working with a personal trainer and strengthening my back is one of the things we are working on.
  • ForMe2No
    Thank you all so much for your kind words. I really truly appreciate you taking the time to read my story and comment. I love this MFP community. Don't think I could have done it without it.

I wish responding to each and everyone of you individually wouldn't clog up the feed and be annoying to others reading it.
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    wonderful work!!!! radiant.
  • gothomson
    gothomson Posts: 215 Member
    What an utterly inspiring story and the photos! Wow! You didn't half turn it around, well done!
  • Evil_Lynn
    Evil_Lynn Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations!!! That's a lot of hard work & dedication represented in those photos, you should be very proud of yourself. You look beautiful (and younger!) and I hope you feel as great as you look! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    awesome job done. what kind of exercises did you do? and how long?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!