Minus 118lbs and 3 Medications (pics)

Options

Replies

• ocomontoya
    ocomontoya Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulation beautiful lady. What an inspiration You may want to research low glycemic index foods, to help with your awesome journey. Lots of blessings
  • LemonadeCandy_
    LemonadeCandy_ Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! (And your cooking looks so good!)
  • juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This is so inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing your story. You look amazing!!! Congratulations on your success.
  • jvanessa89
    jvanessa89 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Congratulations beautiful!
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your story! Amazing how taking control has changed your health. You are so beautiful!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You rock!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Just awesome!!! And your arms....wow, they look fabulous considering how much weight you've dropped. You exude health and fitness now, well done!
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
  • littlewomensmom
    littlewomensmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to tell your story and pot all those great pictures! What an inspiration and you look amazing! I need to know how your back is feeling. I so hope that loosing the extra weight will make a difference! Down 40 with 72 to go!
  • kazz882
    kazz882 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely fantastic, well done!
  • Kornflake69
    Kornflake69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Job!!!!!!! Congratz on your hard work and dedication!!!!!!!!
  • samuelcaddick
    samuelcaddick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Magnificent!!!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    I have nothing but praise for you!

1) I love the dress in the first "after" picture
    2) Your skin! Your skin is so smooth and perfect, in all the pictures! I envy it!
    3) that pizza looks delicious!

You deserve all the best, NICE WORK!!!

Aww thank you so much! Drinking lots of water improved my skin.

• radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You are lovely at any size, but I am so happy that you got your health issues under control. You're radiant! I'm so impressed with your story and love all the photos. Your meals look fantastic, too. :) Off to send a friend request!
  • ForMe2No
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to tell your story and pot all those great pictures! What an inspiration and you look amazing! I need to know how your back is feeling. I so hope that loosing the extra weight will make a difference! Down 40 with 72 to go!

@littlewomensmom my back feels so much better. In the day to day I rarely notice any discomfort. Sometimes I notice it in certain exercises I do. I'm working with a personal trainer and strengthening my back is one of the things we are working on.
  • ForMe2No
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words. I really truly appreciate you taking the time to read my story and comment. I love this MFP community. Don't think I could have done it without it.

I wish responding to each and everyone of you individually wouldn't clog up the feed and be annoying to others reading it.
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    wonderful work!!!! radiant.
  • gothomson
    gothomson Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    What an utterly inspiring story and the photos! Wow! You didn't half turn it around, well done!
  • Evil_Lynn
    Evil_Lynn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's a lot of hard work & dedication represented in those photos, you should be very proud of yourself. You look beautiful (and younger!) and I hope you feel as great as you look! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    awesome job done. what kind of exercises did you do? and how long?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!