What was for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Saltines because I'm trying not to throw up thanks to migraine medication.
  • Missnu13
    Missnu13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Kashi go lean Cereal and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.
  • JodyFit13
    JodyFit13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Nuked potato with sour kraut and gochujang sauce. Love Korean food but was out of kimchi!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I had some seitan with light vegan mayo, vegan feta, hot sauce, and kimchi and some cold brew coffee with almond milk, coconut creamer, tumeric, and maca powder. I didn't really cook this weekend, so it was a "throw stuff in a bowl" breakfast.
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    A chocolate premier protein, tablespoon of sugar free, fat free chocolate pudding mix, and a tablespoon of Hershey's sugar free chocolate syrup, blended in my ninja with ice. I drink my breakfast in the car on the way to work.
  • closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Three egg omelette with bacon, bell pepper, and spinach, topped with avocado and salsa.
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Strawberry chocolate overnight oats, 1 egg on toast and a glass of milk (8oz)
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli 72% chocolate bar
  • loxxsley
    loxxsley Posts: 20 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I wanted something with protein so I made cheese on toast, but added some tofu between the cheese and toast and topped it with a sprinkle of ras al hanout. Yum!

(Edit: Oh, yeah, and a glass of almond milk too.)
  • Kristinapedia
    Kristinapedia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This morning: 3 egg omelet with 1 cup spinach and 1/4 cup part skim mozzarella. And my regular coffee. 454 calories but I walk to work so subtract 150 calories. I work 1-5 today so I ate a big breakfast. And will have a small dinner.
  • JShailen
    JShailen Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    2 egg omelette with 20 grams extra mature cheddar, sauteed spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms with 2 quorn sausages. Topped with salt and ketchup, so yummy!
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Quaker Banana Protein oatmeal with an extra scoop of vanilla protein powder, strawberries and coffee
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    My go to as of late is oatmeal mixed with peanut butter protein powder (quest nutrition) and sugar free chocolate chips...it's about 330 calories w/ 30 grams protein, 23 grams complex carbs, and it's delicious!(like a healthy Reece's peanut butter cup)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    A slice of whole grain toast with a schmear of cream cheese, a HB egg and a cheese stick. It was totally satisfying.
  • kronin23
    kronin23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with raisins every morning with a cup of black tea, love it!
  • summergserrano
    summergserrano Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup cooked oatmeal, with some unsalted mix nuts, 2 tsp honey and 1/2 cup low fat milk. I had mint green tea on the side.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    A grilled chicken burrito bowl (chicken breast, lettuce, green peppers, jalapeños, onions, cheese)
    Two hard-boiled eggs
    A bag (yes, the whole bag) of pork rinds.

It was a fantastic 760 kcal start to the day.
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    omelet- 3 eggs, cheddar, spinach with a tbsp of sour cream. Coffee with a splash of almond milk and sugar free caramel syrup.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I had a grilled black olive hummus sandwich on Ezekiel bread with spinach, vegan feta, and roasted red bell pepper.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    ^^^ wow, that sounds amazing.