Minus 118lbs and 3 Medications (pics)

Options

Replies

• Lakedreamerlady
    Lakedreamerlady Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am completely in awe of your dedication. You look like a genuinely happy woman, who without a doubt shines! So lovely to read your success story, thank you for sharing.
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!!
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    gorgeous before and after. I LOVE the fact that you were able to stick with it.
  • barefootbrenda
    barefootbrenda Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Isn't it great to go from the one who needs help to the one who is inspiring others?? I hope I will be there one day. Congrats on your success- smoking and weight
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    You are just fabulous! Way to go!!!
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on all of it. You look happier, healthier and even younger too :)
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    You look great! I've added you! =)
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look YEARS younger!!! You are a true inspiration. :-)
  • SilverSheWolf55
    SilverSheWolf55 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can only "echo" what everyone else is saying. YOU LOOK AMAZING! To know you did this by yourself, with no help from surgery, (something I've contemplated, also). The food choices are awesome, too, ( and delicious). You should be proud! Congratulations on your "lifestyle change". :-)
  • TheFatLadyPortrait
    TheFatLadyPortrait Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and amazing and beautiful! I am so glad for you and I wish you all the best in reaching goal and maintaining.
  • Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    This is the first time i actually almost cried at someone's transformation. You look absolutely stunning and may God never take away that smile of yours
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    rabbyduby wrote: »
    awesome job done. what kind of exercises did you do? and how long?

Hi Rabbyduby in the beginning I walked 1.25 miles a day and came home an lifted light weights for about 10 to 15minutes...10lbs. 5lbs each dumb bells and I just did curls and chest press etc. and then I would do situps. My walking turned to into running 5 to 6 times a week 1.5 miles to 3.25 miles and the weights got heavier 16lbs total and the situps and crunches increased. When the winter came and snow was on the ground I was 10 months and almost 90lbs down. I joined a gym. Since February I have been working with a personal trainer 3 times a week for 30minutes and taking different classes at the gym. HIIT, Zumba, CardioKickboxing, Iron Ladies, and Functional Core Classes. My weight loss has slowed considerably but I feel my body getting stronger and toning.
  • ForMe2No
    Options
    Vicxie86 wrote: »
    This is the first time i actually almost cried at someone's transformation. You look absolutely stunning and may God never take away that smile of yours

Awww @Vicxie86 now I'm about to cry. Thank you so much!
  • ForMe2No
    Options
    Again thank you all so much! You are too kind. I don't know about looking younger but I definitely feel younger. To any of you reading that are just starting out or with a ways to go. Keep going you can do this! I can't begin to tell you how many things big and small that I never noticed that the weight was affecting. If you haven't already you should read the thread "Unexpected results of weightloss" and "What no one tells you" titles may be a little off but close enough for you to find I think. I have experienced almost every single one of the things mentioned in those threads.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    A true MFP Rockstar! You look amazing! B)
  • angeliis227
    angeliis227 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration!
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look incredible. Your journey is very inspiring!
  • ruperthumphrey
    ruperthumphrey Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story and pictures!
  • imdoc
    imdoc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!! You look incredible.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I'm gonna echo everyone else - you look amazing! Your cheekbones really pop now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!