REALLY ARE WE JUST COLLECTING

THE MEN DROP ME (I WON'T DATE OR SEND A PICTURE) OTHERS BECAUSE I SAID IT IN MY PROFILE.
LOVE TO HAVE A MENTION OR TWO BUT AS IT STATES STEP OVER THAT LINE I'M GONE. READ MY PROFILE. I'M A CHEF (LE CORDON BLUE) AND WITH DEGREE IN NUTRITION. I STAY FIT (IN UK LANGUAGE THIS MEANS ( PRETTY} THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN... CHEEKY MEANS FIT (USA IT MEANS FIT OR TONED) DROP A LINE IF YOUR SERIOUS (MESSAGE) I EAT RIGHT I STAY FIT AND IF THAT MEANS PRETTY TO YOU FINE BUT THE CONVERSATION ENDS WHEN YOU CONTINUE WITH CAN WE MEET. PLEASE BE MATURE MARRIED OR SOMETHING I DON'T NEED A BOYFRIEND( NOT INTO MEN) I WORK IN A WONDERFUL HOTEL ON USA CANADA BORDER AND I WORK ALL DAY THE LAST THING AFTER 12 HOURS IS TO FEND OFF RELATIONSHIPS( IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD) ALSO I DO YOGA MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS ALL ARE WELCOME LETS TRY TO BE HEALTHY I KNOW IT IS NOT EASY IT'S PAINFUL. I LOOK YOUNG FOR MY AGE BUT I'M AGING AND AS ALL OF US WANT TO STAY YOUNG LOOKING WELL YOU KNOW. I'M TRYING NOT TO OFFEND BUT THERE SHOULD BE AT MINIMUM 1 PERSON WHO FEELS THIS WAY.

Replies

• AnnieWilliams19792
    AnnieWilliams19792 Posts: 20 Member
    See I've gone private (oh my god I used lower case and just because I don't with men well )
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Wait? What?
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Huh?
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Maybe it wasn't you failing to meet the expectations you think they had for you that lead them to bailing but instead was your crappy attitude.

Maybe the men couldn't understand what she was talking about? I'm not a man but I am certainly at a loss as to what this thread is about any why . Lmao

Understanding women who use paragraphs is already a challenge. I'm not ready for this advanced course.

Don't feel bad. I'm a woman and am completely lost. Lol!

Maybe we just aren't cool enough to decipher this type of code yet!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    I'm confuzled...

What-GIF.gif?gs=a
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    I would expect one would find a lot of mixed drinks in your diary.