• MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I think I figured it out! I'm excited. :happy:

exercise.png
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5.7k walk this morning....ahhh I love July!
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Newbie- gonna give this a shot!

ETA: Did 5km (3m) yesterday July 1st!
  • Denise11161978
    Options
    Ok I am getting moving with the C25K
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Denise

You need to enter the URL for your ticker, you can find it in the code of your ticker in your signature and then enter the pin to update it.

Cheers
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am going to go for 50.. not sure how that will be with vacation right in the middle!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    3.5 done to kick things off!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    4.9 mile family bike ride this afternoon.

I am upping my goal to 75 like I had it last month. If I keep this up I might even be able to pass that.
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    I'm off to a better start this month - 11.6 miles so far - combo of running, walking, and biking.
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I rode my bike for 2.59 miles today!

ticker updated
  • jddeq
    jddeq Posts: 10
    Options
    After a week off, it was time to hit the gym again. Jogged/walked 9.45 miles, 185 minutes today.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    9.45 miles!!! Wow!!! Impressive!!!
  • bbpictures
    Options
    Count me in for the move your@ss challenge....I'm looking forward to having a goal other than the one in my head. Now that it's on paper, it's more real! :) I'll be doing 80 miles this month...
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Off to a kinda slow start, but I had a feeling the weekends would be harder, only 1.25 in today. Should count for more since I was carrying my toddler on my back ;-)
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    2.6 miles walking yesterday
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    7-2 7.51 miles walking..... I think I love my grandbabies...They run all day long and I followed:) Happy fourth of July everyone!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    We started the thread last November, so this is the 9th move-your-*kitten* challenge. Over 300 people have participated, however only bluiz13, bigmama65, skinnyack and myself have been in all nine of them. The total mileage we've clocked is about 20,000 miles (the earth has a circumference of approximately 24,900 miles).

46 people started this month's challenge. There's a spreadsheet where I keep track of our progress at:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=t-NSGo4GPIzVC8_b7SoZeZw&pli=1#gid=7

You won't be able to edit it, but I try to keep it updated. You are welcome to check it out, add it to your bookmarks for reference, comment on it or ask me whatever. Have a great month everyone !!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5.4k brisk walk this morning. Can't wait to beat this summer cold so I can run again!!! Thanks for keeping us up to date Dinos!!!
  • petchonka82
    petchonka82 Posts: 156
    Options
    June was a flop for me cause of medical issues, so I am ready for this! Lets go!
  • petchonka82
    petchonka82 Posts: 156
    Options
    June was a flop for me cause of medical issues, so I am ready for this! Lets go!