To All Who Go Over Calorie Net More Than Desired...

Options

Replies

• CaroseH
    CaroseH Posts: 72
    Options
    This is amazing, I have been toying with this idea for the past couple of days, because I've been going over calories more than under, and I really want to change that direction!!! So I thought, for the month of July, I'm going to be under every.single.day. Then I got too nervous to commit, but that's when I saw this group and decided that I have to join.

What a great challenge!!!
  • Aliena
    Aliena Posts: 13
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge! I'm having a lot of trouble cutting back... I'll be so good all day, then nighttime rolls around and I can't stop eating!

I am exactly the same, I am hoping that knowing I have to check in each Friday will keep me out of the kitchen so the numbers stay green! Worst day is Thursday as after weigh it I just want to have a cheat evening so hopefully this will stop that.
  • shelley1179
    shelley1179 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok, I want to join. I am completely new to this site so I need A LOT of help!
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am so in!
  • trixie0476
    Options
    Count me in I think it will help knowing that I will have to post my good days vs bad/red days.
  • trixie0476
    Options
    Count me in I think it will help knowing that I will have to post my good days vs bad/red days.
  • hbaish
    hbaish Posts: 3
    Options
    I'll join too if I can , it makes you more aware if you think you're going to be reporting back.
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! (I've never been in a group or anything before so I'm not really sure what to do other than eat under my calorie goal!)
  • ItsMeTime
    ItsMeTime Posts: 44
    Options
    I NEED this! I have been eating so poorly lately that I just stopped logging :( No more excuses! We can do it
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • lena0919
    lena0919 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm IN! I need to be accountable for my actions! I'm starting today! NO RED for me ALL month!
  • summalovaable
    summalovaable Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ironically just read an article about how "perfectionists" have a higher suicide rate. I'm all about challenges and this is a great one... but maybe "perfection" isn't the right word to use.

Like i said though, other then that one (minor) detail, great challenge idea! :)
  • adnama36
    adnama36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in too...I've had an awful lot of red days lately, maybe this will help get me back on track!
  • Ferrell3
    Ferrell3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in too
  • ladybug2020
    ladybug2020 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Started month off good, yesterday was a green day but today.....not near as good. Hopefully tomorrow goes better.
  • ladybug2020
    ladybug2020 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Started month off good, yesterday was a green day but today.....not near as good. Hopefully tomorrow goes better.
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am going to reply because I want to try for a week or at least 70% of my days in July. I made a goal to do it for five out of seven days last week and it didn't work. July 1st I was over, but I won't be today!

So count me in, more pushing myself if I want more to eat or drinking more water so I don't eat that ice cream bar. I like how someone said the month of green! I like green, not red.
  • janvcooper
    janvcooper Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    would love to give it a shot!
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Somewhat worried about today. There were potato chips in the break room today and I ate some. Today, sunday, is my worst work out day. I work 10-8 and my boyfriend is usually home when I get home so I can't do 30 day shred or anything. I have around 380 calories left for the day and still around two hours left of work! I've been doing better on snacking while at work, but the potato chips were badddd.

Anything advice on what to eat, should I just not eat much for the rest of the day? Any high calorie burning exercises I can easily do?

NOTE: I work as a phone operator, I am away from public eye except the one or two people came come back into my area. I've got one person working about two yards from me.
  • paulmg1234
    paulmg1234 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'd like to join in, too!