Options

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    kcoh92 wrote: »
    wow at the comments on this thread .-.

definitely check out Seeking Arrangement, it's a decent website but lots of salt daddies there. tinder is also a good place to find em, it takes a bit of finessing but typically setting the age range to 35-55+ and mentioning somewhere in your profile that you like being "spoiled" (whatever language you want to use) is enough to get matches interested in sugaring. a good place for resources, advice, etc is tumblr, a lot of SBs sharing their experiences and safety tips.

feel free to message me if you wanna chat about sugaring :)

There's like no men on the website

I don't know where you live but there's a lot in my area.

You also have to pay to chat and I can't afford *kitten* . Why do you think I'm trying to find a sugar daddy

They should make it automatic to make sugar daddies pay and sugar babies get it for free

It just makes sense I think
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,982 Member
    Options

definitely check out Seeking Arrangement, it's a decent website but lots of salt daddies there. tinder is also a good place to find em, it takes a bit of finessing but typically setting the age range to 35-55+ and mentioning somewhere in your profile that you like being "spoiled" (whatever language you want to use) is enough to get matches interested in sugaring. a good place for resources, advice, etc is tumblr, a lot of SBs sharing their experiences and safety tips.

Is of of these definitions what you mean by salt daddy? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=salt daddy

Never heard the term before.
  • kshama2001
    Options
    RoToQ wrote: »
    I don't know, some people have extra money to spend on strangers and everyone likes gifts.

As long as both people know exactly what's going on it's harmless.

Maybe I'm just being judgemental. But ask yourself this, would you be happy if your daughter found herself a sugar daddy? I know I wouldn't. I'd rather her find a genuine relationship. With someone who's interested in her for who she is.

I wasn't happy when a girl friend of mine starting working towards becoming a sugar baby. She'd worked very hard to become a professional woman with an advanced degree and I thought she was selling herself short. I'm not opposed to sugar babying in general, but I was opposed to it for her.

Sugar daddies are often married, which means she'd be alone on holidays, and I thought that was sad.
  • kshama2001
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    No man is going to dish out $$$ without the expectation of sex. If you think he is going to pay all your bills and shower you with expensive gifts for your company you are decieving yourself

I knew a dominatrix in South Florida who had the use of million dollar waterfront property and a Jaguar and didn't have sex with this man in the traditional sense of the word.

(This is not to say a woman can buy a whip and a catsuit and expect to instantly be showered in Jags.)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    No man is going to dish out $$$ without the expectation of sex. If you think he is going to pay all your bills and shower you with expensive gifts for your company you are decieving yourself

I knew a dominatrix in South Florida who had the use of million dollar waterfront property and a Jaguar and didn't have sex with this man in the traditional sense of the word.

(This is not to say a woman can buy a whip and a catsuit and expect to instantly be showered in Jags.)

so you are saying i should take them back?
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    lina1016 wrote: »

I disagree. There are plenty of men who would do this lol.

Yeah all the married men
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options

Gee talk about ruining my aspirations mate
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options

There's like no men on the website

I don't know where you live but there's a lot in my area.

You also have to pay to chat and I can't afford *kitten* . Why do you think I'm trying to find a sugar daddy

They should make it automatic to make sugar daddies pay and sugar babies get it for free

It just makes sense I think

I'll have to check mine out again, I don't believe it makes me pay.
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I don't know, some people have extra money to spend on strangers and everyone likes gifts.

Maybe I'm just being judgemental. But ask yourself this, would you be happy if your daughter found herself a sugar daddy? I know I wouldn't. I'd rather her find a genuine relationship. With someone who's interested in her for who she is.

I wasn't happy when a girl friend of mine starting working towards becoming a sugar baby. She'd worked very hard to become a professional woman with an advanced degree and I thought she was selling herself short. I'm not opposed to sugar babying in general, but I was opposed to it for her.

Sugar daddies are often married, which means she'd be alone on holidays, and I thought that was sad.

It's not meant to be a relationship...it's a matter of convenience for the men. You can have a boyfriend when you have a sugar daddy usually.
  • RoToQ
    RoToQ Posts: 93 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It's not meant to be a relationship...it's a matter of convenience for the men. You can have a boyfriend when you have a sugar daddy usually.

f71beaed2b2a0d18a081fe28448c68ec43cc052c8c1539addfdaeede78e59800.jpg

• RoToQ
    RoToQ Posts: 93 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    double post
  • kshama2001
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

so you are saying i should take them back?

Nope, just learn how to use them properly and build up a relationship in the fetish community :dizzy:
  • chevysmommy41
    chevysmommy41 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I used to have 2. One I met through Craigslist and the other through the whisper app
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I saw a video on FB about a girl who makes an extra $2-4k a month through dating on a sugar daddy site. The site was seekingarrangement.com

I'm about to sign up as a sugar babby looking for a sugar momma. :lol:
  • kshama2001
    edited June 2016
    Options

I doubt this very much. A Sugar Daddy is going to want his baby to be available on his schedule and monogamous so he doesn't have to use protection.* Her having a boyfriend wouldn't work.

* This excludes men uninterested in PIV due to fetishes or whatever.
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I am a little curious........what defines a Sugar Daddy? Is it the amount of age difference between a man and his girlfriend? Or is it age and social status, financial security?
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Sugar daddy just means he dishes out the money on her, and due to financial success, most likely older.

If I spend my time with a woman and she pays for everything, buys me watches, possibly a motorcycle or vette.................shes a sugar momma
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I am a little curious........what defines a Sugar Daddy? Is it the amount of age difference between a man and his girlfriend? Or is it age and social status, financial security?

The latter

I have a bf with great age difference and he doesn't spend *kitten* on me

You call that a splenda or salt daddy

Splenda daddy doesn't have enough money to back up his "sugar" bravado he tries to put off

Salt daddy is just bitter
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Id want my sugar daddy to be ALL SUGAR but then, would I respect him?
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    kate141987 wrote: »
    Id want my sugar daddy to be ALL SUGAR but then, would I respect him?

If you appreciate financial help

I'd need to feel some enth of physical attraction, even though I'm ugly as *kitten*