Options
1235»

Replies

• kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    kate141987 wrote: »
    Id want my sugar daddy to be ALL SUGAR but then, would I respect him?

If you appreciate financial help

I'd need to feel some enth of physical attraction, even though I'm ugly as *kitten*

You ain't ugly
    Iv seen ugly
    Anyway, you're just starting out on your transformation so I bet you turn out beautiful
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    If you like cross dressers, you can have as many sugar daddies as you have time for, and make them take all the protected or unprotected kittening.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    RoToQ wrote: »
    I don't know, some people have extra money to spend on strangers and everyone likes gifts.

As long as both people know exactly what's going on it's harmless.

Maybe I'm just being judgemental. But ask yourself this, would you be happy if your daughter found herself a sugar daddy? I know I wouldn't. I'd rather her find a genuine relationship. With someone who's interested in her for who she is.

I wasn't happy when a girl friend of mine starting working towards becoming a sugar baby. She'd worked very hard to become a professional woman with an advanced degree and I thought she was selling herself short. I'm not opposed to sugar babying in general, but I was opposed to it for her.

Sugar daddies are often married, which means she'd be alone on holidays, and I thought that was sad.

It's not meant to be a relationship...it's a matter of convenience for the men. You can have a boyfriend when you have a sugar daddy usually.

I doubt this very much. A Sugar Daddy is going to want his baby to be available on his schedule and monogamous so he doesn't have to use protection.* Her having a boyfriend wouldn't work.

* This excludes men uninterested in PIV due to fetishes or whatever.

idk no protection and oops anchor baby and child support not to mention daddy when youre grandpa age

The sugar daddy has a lot to deal with
  • beahz1
    beahz1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    kcoh92 wrote: »
    wow at the comments on this thread .-.

definitely check out Seeking Arrangement, it's a decent website but lots of salt daddies there. tinder is also a good place to find em, it takes a bit of finessing but typically setting the age range to 35-55+ and mentioning somewhere in your profile that you like being "spoiled" (whatever language you want to use) is enough to get matches interested in sugaring. a good place for resources, advice, etc is tumblr, a lot of SBs sharing their experiences and safety tips.

feel free to message me if you wanna chat about sugaring :)

There's like no men on the website

I don't know where you live but there's a lot in my area.

You are so entertaining and interesting to me
  • TattedUpBeachBoy
    TattedUpBeachBoy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a sweet and low daddy.
    I'm sweet, but I'm low on money.
    Ha.. Ha ha... Ha :(
  • LaReineDesPixels
    LaReineDesPixels Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a sweet and low daddy.
    I'm sweet, but I'm low on money.