5'10" ladies what's your goal?

Options

Replies

• hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    I am just under 5'10" and currently 158. I initally had 155 as my goal, but I think 150 would be good. Vary between 147-150. I would love to lean out my muscles and work to try and firm some skin. I have a medium frame. The thinnest I was before I had my kids was 135. That might be a bit thin now that I am older (read OLD) LOL :-)
  • Aireyma
    Aireyma Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I'm shooting for 145. Ive got a looooong way to go, but it will be work it to look THAT good again!!
  • lucylou9701
    lucylou9701 Posts: 194
    Options
    I am close I am 5'8 and my goal is probably 155.
  • michelledunn25
    michelledunn25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a goal of 170 to be healthy. But just recently i decided to lower to 160. I am 5'10''
  • Cking86
    Cking86 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10". When I was 215, I said my goal weight was 192 (my MFP starting weight). Then I lost 6 lbs the 1st month. So I set my goal at 180. At my last weigh in (I weigh my self monthly) I was 180, and said that 160 isn't a bad number to be at. Knowing me, I'll get to 160 and be like "let's see what 150 looks like" (my pre-pregnancy weight).
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I started at 220, now 209. My first goal is 180 (almost within healthy range) and then my ultimate goal is between 150 and 170. I got down to 150 a few years ago and I loved it, but I had NO muscle. If I am a lean and muscular 170, I'll take it. I have big hips and boobs, and a nice *kitten*. I don't want to lose them! I like my curves :bigsmile:
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and currently 185. I'm shooting for 155. But first I've got to get to 179. 5lbs at a time is the only way I'm going to be able to do this........
  • holdondreamaway
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and my goal is 140, about where I was a year and a half ago. I want to see it in my face and the mall the most. I want my face to be less round and I want to be able to shop again!

8714686.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • asbroe1
    asbroe1 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 6ft 1 and I've recently put on 20 pounds quite quickly - aiming to get back down to around 150 pounds.
  • DesertMirage
    DesertMirage Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I'm shooting for 130! Right now I'm 142. SOOooooo close to my halfway point!! :3
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and my ultimate goal would be 155 (college weight) - but would be happy at 165 which was my weight when I got married 10 yrs ago. I would say I have a medium to large build and I've always had a large chest - hoping to lose more of that :)
    I will reevaluate as this progresses, my muscle tone is definitely a focus on this journey so the issue then becomes size vs lbs!
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    i am 5'9" and big boned-- and I am initially aiming for 160 but I would really like 150.
    I am at 170 now and I can't seem to budge the scale anymore.
    but will always keep trying or at least maintaining!
  • __Jackie__
    __Jackie__ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm a large framed 5'11 and I have always said my goal would be 180
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" with a very large build and am only a little over 5 pounds from my goal of 180 (I started at 280). After that, I will continue to eat healthy and exercise and, if I lose a few more pounds, that's fine; however, I don't feel any need to be skinny -- just healthy -- and I have already accomplished that.
  • anjoweena
    anjoweena Posts: 28
    Options
    I am 5'10 with a medium to larger size build and hourglass shaped (not like HEY BABE. SHES LIKE AN HOUR GLASS!!! As in my hips are wider than my waist and my chest is larger as well)
    Anywhoooosers.

My initial GW is 180lbs, but I am aiming for 1445-150. I need to see how my body carries the weight, then I may go down another 10lbs and start toning and building muscle. We will see when I get there :)
  • simplynila
    simplynila Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and I am shooting for 145-150 =)

ditto!
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5" and my goal is 160. I'm a large frame (wrists are over 7 inches around- massive!) I'll be happy as long as I can wear juniors size clothes. I'd love to get into a 10 because 10 is my sexy number. I am considering going down to 140 if I can. I want my hip bones to poke out a tiny bit, or at least a sexy curve there!
  • nikki3337
    nikki3337 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 5'10" currently at 160 pounds. I'd consider myself a medium frame, but at the moment I have no idea what I want my goal weight to be. I always dreamed of being 160, and now i'm there, but now I want to get down to 150. I wish there was just a way to calculate your ideal weight.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' and a half haha.
    And i have a large frame, i'm aiming for 180 and then hopefully 170 and minimum, just depends on how I feel.
    =]
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    be mindful that your goal weight will also be based on your frame size! I'm 5'9" with a super small frame so 130 is a great weight for me....I topped out both of my pregnancies (1990 and 1993) at 165 pounds!

So each women will have a lot of differences.

Do some research on frame sizes before just picking a random number and love your body!

:flowerforyou:

I'm 5'9'' (almost :blushing: actually it's 5'8.75'') and also have a smaller frame. My goal weight is 127-130ish too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!