Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Nope but there are worse things. I'm also never really looking for it either so even if it happened, I'd probably be pretty clueless. I don't get sutle hints or suggestions. Probably why I never dated much.
  • miss_northernireland
    miss_northernireland Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Yeah right. What's that like?
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Nope never, but I'm pretty sure I put off the "I'm married to big guy who's really jealous vibe" so what eva! Haha
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I only get hit on irl by men I would never be interested in for one reason or another,usually just creepy dudes. I am fairly tall and more so with heels of course,have very good posture,walk with my head high and kind of have a strut when I walk,it's just natural for me. I get a lot of eyes on me but have been told I look very unapproachable and that men feel intimidated. I also have a resting *kitten* face lol so I have to be smiling a lot to put them at ease. Basically I have to make the move if I'm interested then they tell me how they were too scared to talk to me but they feel better after they start talking to me and see how friendly,laid back and fun I am. I def need to work on the vibe I give off from afar to make myself look more approachable and friendly. The weirdos don't seem to care though lol nothing stops them!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    JUiCY_KiSS wrote: »
    I only get hit on irl by men I would never be interested in for one reason or another,usually just creepy dudes. I am fairly tall and more so with heels of course,have very good posture,walk with my head high and kind of have a strut when I walk,it's just natural for me. I get a lot of eyes on me but have been told I look very unapproachable and that men feel intimidated. I also have a resting *kitten* face lol so I have to be smiling a lot to put them at ease. Basically I have to make the move if I'm interested then they tell me how they were too scared to talk to me but they feel better after they start talking to me and see how friendly,laid back and fun I am. I def need to work on the vibe I give off from afar to make myself look more approachable and friendly. The weirdos don't seem to care though lol nothing stops them!
    ...interesting.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I got hit on at a brewery while in Texas. W00T! First time in, like, forever!
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    Once in a blue moon on the internet but not IRL
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I've been hit on a few times by gay men. TBH it is weird but flattering, all at the same time. It's probably because most guys are more aggressive than most women, but not always.
    Really? Gay guys won't even talk to me (not a homophobe), lesbians will chat me up all day long, but not dudes. I think they smell the hetero...
  • William4MVP
    William4MVP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Usually it's older ladies who compliment me the most :/ but other than that, nope.
  • lilkimi525
    lilkimi525 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I can't walk down the street without getting catcalled at least 3 times.

Oh, this isn't the lies thread?
    This guy cracks me up!!!! Meowwww
  • lilkimi525
    lilkimi525 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Yes... Buddy I feel your pain... Lol
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Depends where I am. If I'm out at a bar then yeah i do but I wouldn't be flattered anyway because I'm like "dude you're drunk, go away"
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    henshemi wrote: »
    Hit on naaaa....more like I get stared at like a piece of meat when I get near a group of women. Now I know how women feel....kinda awkward sometimes lol.

You should come stand over here
  • AngeloInTexas
    AngeloInTexas Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My extensive experience is that average girl next door types get hit on far more than good looking women for a variety of reasons. So it just may be you are in that good looking women category...not A bad thing
  • KPriceAk
    KPriceAk Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I don't pay enough attention to notice unless its super obvious which is rare...
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    People only talk to people on their phones these days. Nobody actually has the balls to hit on anybody anymore.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've been hit on maybe 10 times total in my entire lifetime, maybe not even that many... I think I'm sending out that don't mess with me vibe. I'm pretty sure that's it. B)