How do you eat eggs?

Options
124»

Replies

• schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    In an omelette with enough veggies and meat to hide the egg. And very well-done to almost burnt. People look at you funny when you ask for scrambled eggs overdone or very well-done in restaurants.
  • optfitness
    optfitness Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Egg whites only scrambled, and a little bit of ketchup. :p
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Fried in olive oil, flipped over with paprica, salt and black pepper.
  • Mennash_2195
    Mennash_2195 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like scrambled eggs on toast as well :) i always eat the yolks since i eat a maximum of two eggs at a time so it's not alot. Sometimes i make an omelette but it can be very calorie dense. Hard boiled looks like the least calories since i don't use any fat but i just don't like the taste, so i rarely eat them. Better save the calories for a good omelette/scrambled eggs ;)
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I like scrambled or fried eggs. I'm slowly getting warmer to the idea soft or runny yolk on like a blt or something. No hardboiled eggs for me on their own. Ok in tuna or on a salad. Just had huevos con chorizo for the first time and it was divine!
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Is there a wrong way to have an egg? :smile:
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Quick question:doesnt having fried eggs EVERYDAY would make you gain weight?:/ i love fried eggs and was having them almost everyday and i stopped losing weight. Idk maybe its just me..
    I like my eggs soft boiled or fried. They are the favourite part of my meal.

Eggs do not have a mysterious property that makes you automatically gain weight. 2 eggs are less than 150 cals plus whatever you put on them. It takes 3500 cals more than your maintenance level to gain 1 lb.
  • VividVegan
    VividVegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I make omelets with the eggs. Since I eat high-carb low-fat I use the whites for the omelet and the yolks I will use for cosmetics (face masks).
  • niklong
    niklong Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I make egg omlet muffins. Mix a dozen eggs with a little bit of milk. Spray a muffin tin. Add egg mixture to tin, distribute evenly. Then add desired meat, cheese, veggies & bake at 350 til they rise & are golden on top. I love these for a quick breakfast!
  • realcalm
    realcalm Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Can't imagine a bad way to eat eggs. Adore the yolks. Now that I'm doing the weight loss thing, I have them either just plain hard boiled or as egg salad with a minimal amount of Hellman's light mayo. Food of the gods.
  • BigMikeP81
    BigMikeP81 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I eat them hard boiled without the yolks. The yolks are my favorite part, but they're not part of my diet.
  • dcshima
    dcshima Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Pizza omelette open faced made with 1 whole egg, 2 eggs worth of whites,squeeze of pizza sauce, oz of mozz, 8 pepperoni, any other topping...seriously tastes like pizza toppings!
  • WildroseMom89
    WildroseMom89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love boiled eggs, they make an easy and convenient snack
  • setharael
    setharael Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    With a fork...
    I scramble two in a microwave with bacon every morning at work.