What do you look forward to doing once you lose weight?

Options

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my favorite jeans again
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hot bikini!
  • mandalynn923
    mandalynn923 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looking in the mirror and recognizing the person I see. Catching my reflection as I walk past a window or mirror and not thinking, yuck but thinking "ohh lala". I'm looking forward to smashing my PR goals and having my girls look up to me as an example.
  • mappeal67
    mappeal67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sounds so vain but wearing crop tops
    Fit into old jeans
    Doesn't sound vain at all!
  • tqran
    tqran Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    not having to wear a shirt
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Bikinis! Flying dismount on my bike.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Oh.. and theres this pair of skinny white jeans...
  • missty04
    missty04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great question! I want to be healthy and comfortable in life, clothes, seats, at tables while eating out, etc. I need to travel for work and the seats are uncomfortable and I dread putting on the seatbelt and praying I'll be able to close it - that's a painful situation.
  • oolou
    oolou Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I have great difficulty imagining myself at a healthy weight as I first put on weight as a teenager 33 years ago.

I lost some weight a few years ago (I was still overweight but no longer obese) and enjoyed being able to share/wear friends' and sister's clothes. I also really liked being lighter on my feet - wearing heels no longer hurt and I was a lot more energetic.

So more of that is what I hope for.
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Most of my fitness things are things I already am doing, since I've come quite far already.

I'm looking forward to being done with weight loss so I can buy one size of clothing and having it fit, instead of the last year where I bought one pair of pants in each size from 48 to 36 as I've dropped weight, and rotated between the three sizes that fit best on any given week.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Being able to relax my tummy and not look prego:/ I constantly have my tummy held in...I wouldn't be surprised if I have some nice muscles under the padding from years of tucking my tummy in;)
  • spring913
    spring913 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Rollercoasters!!