Date decided I was too fat after getting naked

Options

Replies

• ellie_RN
    ellie_RN Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's awful!! I'm so sorry he said those things and acted on them. People can be so so cruel BUT it sounds like you dodged a major bullet. Keep your head up high and keep doing YOU and what makes you happy!
  • Larissa_NY
    Larissa_NY Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Ugh, what a gross jerk. Sorry you had to deal with that, but just think how much better it is to be you than to be Mr. Forever Alone Because He's A Douchenozzle.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    WAS HE SERIOUS!?!?!
    Good Riddens!!!!
    This dude better be looking like BRAD MF PITT, in his younger days to be saying something like that to you.... No where was that helpful.
    Forget that WEAK JERK. Keep doing what you're doing and don't look back.

Seriously ignore his rude comments and his dumb opinion, you will find someone who loves you for you and doesn't criticize your body parts, he needs to grow up and learn some manners, what a jerk.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he has an over developed since of entitlement. AKA *kitten*.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You guys are kitten ;) amazing! Thank you for helping <3

I do think my shape is pretty noticeable in clothes, lol. I'm not sure why it was a surprise. It's not like I Ursula-hulk out my clothes.
  • jlee0522
    jlee0522 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is so horrible. Honestly any guy who could be falling in love with someone and have it all undone by something stupid like having some extra weight in a spot isn't worth it. I know it isn't losing the guy that you are talking about here but that he basically pointed out how you already feel but what a freaking jerky. I met my husband on eharmony and I was terrified when I met him that he would think I was too fat and decide I wasn't worth it even though we had been talking and liked each other. I'm so glad to have found someone who makes me feel like I am beautiful (and I am much bigger than you I bet). I hope you find that and no one ever makes you feel the way this one jerky did.
  • OlyCapitalChick
    OlyCapitalChick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    He was showing you he couldnt handle your beauty by tearing you down to make himself feel okay.
    Have pity on the creature. It is hard for ugly souls to roam the earth. They act out bc they are small minded, deformed and have deminished capacity.
    Thank goodness his human cloaking spell began to wear off. You got lucky there.
    IMHO (and having first hand experience with this as well) I believe we are supposed to learn from this type of encounter and let it help drive us towards the bigger prize and our goals❤️

Now!! That being said. Girl you are killing me. Be confident. strut your stuff! Be the queen you are. Your lack of self esteem and self love may be like a continual siren for ars clown. You attract what you feel you deserve (deep down)

• Galadrial60
    Galadrial60 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Run.
    Do not walk away....SPRINT from this loser.
    If the whole package doesn't attract him, you will drive yourself crazy trying to become what Mr. Perfect thinks he needs.

He is a dude who will damage you.

Run.
  • lhnc
    lhnc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is so obviously HIS ISSUE. You deserve better, and don't let his issue define you!
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    People are attracted to different things, and physically I think they can usually make that determination pretty quickly. If he isn't attracted to 'fat' women, and you were in fact fat, that would be quickly noted and no second or third date. You didn't suddenly become enormous when you took off your shirt, unless you're packing some uberspanx under there.

Something else is probably going on there, and you probably don't want to stick around to find out what it is. There are decent men out there who will support you, appreciate all parts of you, find you physically attractive, and treat you appropriately - and they will also break things off appropriately without making verbal pro-and-con lists while you stand completely vulnerable in front of them. (That's some weird behavior right there. Seriously.)
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone who says you are better off with out this guy. This is not the type of person I would miss in my forever. Feel blessed that you get to move on sooner rather than later!
  • katie_rnc
    katie_rnc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What a jerk. He doesn't deserve to see you naked.
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I just asked my hubby as a man what would make him criticise a woman about her body when shes naked and ready for fun.......he laughed and said the old line "how do you turn a man on......turn up" he said no man EVER says that....and then mentioned he could have been a bit limp and needed to take the attention about the fact his little soldier wouldn't stand to attention.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity - how, exactly, did the breakup occur? When, exactly, did he come forth with the revelation that he didn't like your weight/physique?
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately attraction is mainly a visual thing. Otherwise we would all be in love with Mother Theresa and Gandhi. Admit it. You want to be with a Brad Pitt more than a Jack Black. HOW he informed you of this was grossly disrespectful. You are lucky that it ended when it did.

Also, I don't understand all of the references to female body parts as insults. My breasts, vagina, etc are highly exceptional. Arent' yours?
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    What a wanker!!!!!!

I would've smacked him on principle!!! You don't speak to people like that!!!
    His mother should be very proud!!!!

Complete *kitten*!
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    smence wrote: »
    What a wanker!!!!!!

I would've smacked him on principle!!! You don't speak to people like that!!!
    His mother should be very proud!!!!

Complete *kitten*!

I love the fact the word wanker is allowed....but *kitten* isn't.
  • LaReineDesPixels
    LaReineDesPixels Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    People are going to go for what they want. The best thing to do is try to get as much info of what they are interested in as possible from the jump. More talking leads to less situations happening such has this. If they don't like what they see and it cannot go any further than what is being shown they can kick rocks, his loss! Plenty of options out there and you possess beyond the required features to carry on... NEXT!