30 bicep curls w/ elbows raised
    30 sprinter squats
    50 jumping jacks
    1 min jump rope
    press squats, 30 each leg
    hip extention, 30 each leg
    2min running stairs
    40 butterfly jumping squats
    60 regular squats with weights(squat down, touch weights to floor when up come up from squat press weights above head, repeat)
    100 jumping jacks
    40 stirring the pot crunches
    40 reverse ab twists
    2 minutes runnibg stairs
    2 minutes stretching

and tonight i am gonna do 1 hour on my bike !!! keep up the workouts!!! :drinker: :wink:
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the newbies!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all!
    I started this thread awhile ago and im sooo happy because it keeps
    growing and growing and im sooo excited!
    You guys are totally blowing me away though!
    You are all working out like crazy!
    Today im finally feeling better from my illness, so i took a long,
    hour long walk with my hubby. Tomorrow I will be doing some tae bo and
    my goals are to attempt nicole's workout LOL!!!!!!
    My main goal is to exercise every day this week. Even if it is only a little,
    but to get it in every day!
    On another note, i lost another pound! Little teeny steps!!!!
    Love, Jaelle
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome Newbies!! :drinker:

It was really hard to get motivated today but I did fit in my tread mill workout & I feel great!! It's so wonderful to have you all here!! Knowing that I have to have something positive to post keeps me going!!

I imagine Jillian when I work out too!! Especially when I'm tempted to hold the hand rails!! I just imagine her totally going crazy!! It helps!! :laugh: :laugh:

Awesome job everyone!! Keep it going!!
  • breakinfree
    Options
    I got my 30 min cardio wave run in on the treadmill and then did one set of upper body reps - I got all excited reading about the pushup challenges going on and thought I try some.....my goal is to work up to 3 reps of something after 30 min of cardio 5 days a week! I'm going to get there and when I do my ticker will be sliding down down down...............can't wait to post tomorrow! Thanks for the support!!!!! I'm going to go chug two glasses of water before bed....can't hurt :drinker:
  • momtothreebabies
    Options
    Wednesday workout-- ok, its 7 am, and ive decided that im just going to get up and do my workout and be done! LOL>
    here it is!!!!
    10 pushups
    50 crunches
    30 jumping jacks
    40 lunges
    jogging in place 5 minutes
    10 pushups
    20 bicycle crunches
    20 jumping jacks

maybe, if i feel up to it, i will do a little tae bo later. we'll see! LOL
    welcome everyone and lets have a great day!!!!!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I just got back from step class! It was great! I was able to raise the step up for the first time today. However, afterwards I noticed that my knee is bugging me a little... so I'll have to keep an eye on that! I'll be doing my push ups a bit later today as well.

Keep movin'!!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    i got my workout in today...i did 45 minutes of cardio, alternating betwen running stairs and walking the treadmill uphill!!! welcome to everybody new!!!:flowerforyou: keep up those workouts!!!!:wink:
  • dewassel
    Options
    I sooo need help! I have not logged in because with all the work I have been doing I am not only not losing weight I GAINED 3 POUNDS in a week! In November I hired a personal trainer & she was great for the month. I follow my routine, count calories & still gained weight! I have an appointment with a dietician on Feb. 12th.

This week I started "weigh-in Wednesdays" at woek as a fundraiser for the school programs. The school nurse told me to eat 1800 calories a day! I told her I eat 1200 & she said I am probably not eating that much so today I made an extra effort to eat all 1200. She will check my food log next week & hopefully something will change.

I know I'm whining but I gained 20 lbs. this year:sad: 9 years ago I lost 40 lbs and kept them off until this year.

Any suggestions? I'm ready to eat what I want and not exercise because I am getting the same results!
  • momtothreebabies
    Options
    ok so im not the only one who hasnt lost a ton of weight LOL!!! i will be interested to hear everyones comments on this, cause im having problems too!!!!
    good luck! we will just keep trying!
    Love, Jaelle
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    I got my workout in today!!! i bought BL cardio max last night and did it today...it was awesome!!!! u are supposed to start with level 1 then after a week or so add level 2 and then add level 3 a couple weeks later....but i did all 3 today and i feel amazing!!!! only $9....so worth it!!! so on to the whole weight loss thing....i havnt lost an ounce in 2 weeks!!:sad: i have been working out hard core 5-6 days a week and staying within my calories...its so disapointing:frown: i just keep on going cause i know i would rather feel great and excercise than be depressed and gain weight.....right???? eventually we will all see results!!! just remember, we didnt gain all of our weight over night so were not gonna lose it over night!!!:wink:

oh so i just bought power90!!! in so excited to get it!!!! i will keep u all posted on how it goes!!!!:drinker:

welcome to everybody new!!!:flowerforyou: keep up those workouts!!!
  • pinkyjane48
    Options
    omg WHY is it SO HARD for me to stick to this!?!?! This is round 3 with "starting" my meal logging and reporting already THIS MONTH. I am having such a hard time with the munchies! I know its just boredom but my body really FEELS hungry :(

What do you guys do?

blah!

On a lighter side, I worked out 3 days last week and this week I did yoga on Tuesday, Elliptical&Stairstepper Wednesday, and today I did an arm workout and yoga.
    Im aiming for 4 days this week. Im determined to put a red "X" not a black one in tomorrows calendar box!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    nicole - your workouts sound intense! Keep it up girl, you know it'll all come out in the end!! The BL Cardio sounds like a good deal! I jjust might have to look into that one! They have a big BL display at my Walmart that keep shouting out to me when I walk by! So, maybe I'll treat myself!!

I just got my Polar F6 heart rate monitor!! I cant wait to use it!! TOMORROW!! Because I am so very tired tonight & I've already done my treadmill for 40 minutes + an addt'l 10 (someone's challenge) and I did week 4 day 2 of the hundred push up challenge. So, needless to say, I've had enough for the day!
    I'll save it for step class in the morning! :wink:

Keep it up people! You're doing great!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    pinky - you hang in there girl!! Sounds like you're doing alot of exercise! That's great! Are you eating your "earned" calories? Also, if there is certain times of the day that you seem to crave snacks, make sure to leave yourself some room to have them. Just a few suggestions! You know that you can do this! You said that this is round 3 for you so you know that it's whats best! Just hang in there! :drinker:
  • pinkyjane48
    Options
    Thanks sani ;)
    I usually have a "snack at home" (I live with 3 boys so they always have goodies) so that usually takes my "earned cals, but I am eating them at least 4 days of the 7. (My workouts usually SOUND like a good workout, but at the beginning I usually half-*** it, so I know I still need to keep my cals in check until I get the routine down and the lazy exercise mode starts to switch off :) hehe! At least Im moving tho! lol
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have the BL Cardio Max and the Power Sculpt. They do work good and you sure do feel it afterwards. I bought mine off of Amazon.com pretty cheap. I also got Jillian Michaels the Biggest Winner which is a 5 DVD set for everything, front side, back side, blah blah blah. You know the drill. I haven't gotten to try it yet. I got DVD happy and bought too many and am still working on the ones I got before those except the 30 Day Shred. I started it right after I got it, too.
    Nicole have you tried having a "bad" day and eating a little over on your calories to jump start your metabolism? Maybe it needs to be tricked and see what happens. That may be just what you need.
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    I sooo need help! I have not logged in because with all the work I have been doing I am not only not losing weight I GAINED 3 POUNDS in a week! In November I hired a personal trainer & she was great for the month. I follow my routine, count calories & still gained weight! I have an appointment with a dietician on Feb. 12th.

This week I started "weigh-in Wednesdays" at woek as a fundraiser for the school programs. The school nurse told me to eat 1800 calories a day! I told her I eat 1200 & she said I am probably not eating that much so today I made an extra effort to eat all 1200. She will check my food log next week & hopefully something will change.

I know I'm whining but I gained 20 lbs. this year:sad: 9 years ago I lost 40 lbs and kept them off until this year.

Any suggestions? I'm ready to eat what I want and not exercise because I am getting the same results!

I'm sorry you are frustrated and thanks for sharing! Don't neglect logging your food and checking in- we're all here for eachother! :flowerforyou:

I don't know why you are gaining weight, but I'm happy you are seeing a nutritionist. My 2 cents is that you should change up your work out and don't forget to increase your CALORIES and your WATER. Eat plenty of veggies (green) and whole grains and lean meat or beans/rice for protein. Please keep us updated and don't give up! ps if you consume alcohol cut that too.:wink:
  • LeahNicRN
    Options
    Going on a week and a half of MFP and I already feel 10 times better! I've been doing the Biggest Loser strength and cardio DVDs since it's freezing cold outside! Anyone have any suggestions on other videos that are good? I love Biggest Loser...but the squats and lunges are killing my legs! I need a little something to mix it up! Ya'll be thinking of me too- I go out of town this weekend and my weigh in is on Sunday! I hope I don't fall off the bandwagon and gain weight! EEK!