I hate..

Options

Replies

• greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    People who wear pajamas out in public. I am overweight and pants don't fit me right but I get dressed for the day....bedtime is over people!

This drives me nuts!! I just don't get it.....

The worst part is when they have their houseshoes on as well. Like really? You're gonna wear them in your house again when you you get back home??? Disgusting!
  • just_silk
    just_silk Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    The fax machine at work which insists on sucking a second sheet of paper in half way through scannign the first and then jamming. Seriously, it will break my brain one day!

People who ask you questions and then either talk over you or immediately tell you your answer is wrong because it wasn't the one they wanted to hear. Grrrr don't take up my time then!

People who assume that I'm stupid because I'm a woman. Seriously, please transport yourself forward at least 60 years you moronic dinosaur.

People who comiserate me when I tell them I don't have children. First, I'm 30, not 60. Second I am choosing not to have children, I don't pity you for your life choices and it is rude of you to make assumptions about me because of mine. Also if I hear the words 'maybe once you've lost the weight' in conjunction with this topic, I will murder you. Fatties do not eat children... they do not have enough calories to make it worth while.

People who use my office then leave their dirty cups, used paper /misc crap and worst of all tissues, on my desk. I will remove the offending items and put them in your office. Don't think I wont.

I could go on :grumble: :laugh:
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I will save typing up a long list and just say people.

lol!:laugh:
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Negativity!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I hate people who don't put on their signal lights to turn!!! :explode:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    People who call my job on a holiday and say "Are you open?"

No. You dumbass ... I'm just sitting here, in the dark, alone - WAITING in anticipation for your call.

Or they'll ask "How late are you guys open today?"

I say "24 hours"

And they say

"On the 4th of July? You're open 24 hours? When will you close?"

GR! We won't be closing until 6pm on Christmas Eve.

Douche.
  • Chilliaddict
    Chilliaddict Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I dislike:

-Sensitive, emotional people who get offended at the smallest thing. Grown some thick skin!
    -Slow drivers who drive at a fraction of the speed limit. You driving miss daisy's should be off the road!
    -People with bad hygiene, people who pick their nose in front of everyone, guys who rearrange their bits with their hands in public
    -Arrogant twits who think their better than you
    -Negative, miserable people. Chill, be happy, enjoy life you only live once!
    -People who try and tell me what to do or how i should do things. Sorry but i like the way i do things and don't ever tell me what to do!

That's about it :D
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Everything.
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    When your in a rush and people stop in the middle of the street... I try and say 'excuse me' but it comes out sarcastic :/
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    People who are all take and no give.
    Then, when for once you don't give, they get all moody and act as if you're the most selfish person in the world!!

Also, constant liars....about things that don't even matter. What's the point?? You all know some one like it....the first time the story was told it was '2 of something' next time its 5....They've clearly forgotten the lie they told you earlier!!
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    Attention *kitten* >.<

And these!!!
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    Also....

This is a little pet hate of mine, and i do my best not to correct people because i know it makes me look really awful..

The misuse of certain words!!

Eg.."They're, there, their" / where, were / Its should HAVE not should of. / and the good old apostrophe :)
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Bad parents! Yep...biggest pet peeve and hate of all time. YOu know, the kind of moms who are all dressed up but their child looks barely dressed, no shoes, and looks like they haven't had their hair brushed in days. Oh, or the mom I saw at Walmart once who had her kids (toddlers) out at 12:00 at night, hanging outside the building in the cold-just talking with people. She had her a nice cozy looking coat on, but no coat on either one of her kids. One didn't even have shoes on. Grrrrr!

People like that drive me up the Wall!! Ones that don't EVER discipline aggrevate me too, but I consider that their business.
  • spinurbuttoff
    Options
    egg shells...I can never get them off of my hard boiled eggs and then I end up munching on egg shells.
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Being the instigator of hang-outs. Apart from a couple people I talk to consistently, I feel like I have to organize all hangouts or people won't invite me out. I feel like Im nagging everyone and it's getting annoying.I know that sounds stupid and childish, but just because I work a lot doesn't mean that I don't want to go out!
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    baby on board signs

people who dont use blinkers and make it so i could have taken a turn, if only i knew they wuoldnt be in my way!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Being the instigator of hang-outs. Apart from a couple people I talk to consistently, I feel like I have to organize all hangouts or people won't invite me out. I feel like Im nagging everyone and it's getting annoying.I know that sounds stupid and childish, but just because I work a lot doesn't mean that I don't want to go out!

I have the same issue! I get tired of doing all the planning and wonder what these people would do if nobody held their hands throughout life...
  • bjenny12345
    bjenny12345 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    my family. Well not all of them but about 88% of them.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Also....

This is a little pet hate of mine, and i do my best not to correct people because i know it makes me look really awful..

The misuse of certain words!!

Eg.."They're, there, their" / where, were / Its should HAVE not should of. / and the good old apostrophe :)

I HATE it when people use an apostrophe in a plural word...just because the word ends in "s" does not mean you need to use an apostrophe. (example: I have two television's for sale) It makes people look stupid when they mess up second grade grammar. But I try not to correct people either. I just figure out what they meant, and go from there. People get too sensitive when you correct their mistakes.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    when people comment about me watching a movie over and over again. so what if i like to re-watch a movie and so what if ive seen my big fat greek wedding enough times to recite the entire movie!

and when people use the word "irregardless"