Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

TRUE FACTS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'VE DATED

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    I dated a gym bro. The end. There was nothing else to him.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,185 Member
    I married her.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Hells Angel
    Big f-ing liar
    2nd one sums up a lot of the exes
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Dated a guy who didn't respect my opinions.
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Dated a girl asked if she could order some free WiFi as an appatizer at a restaurant because they had a sign in the window that said free wifi. She seriously thought it was food

Is this actually true?? If so, what did you say?? :D
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    I dated a guy who needed his mom to Q-Tip his ears.
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    He had antisocial personality disorder. I realized that about a month after he left. I've recently learned the label "narcissistic sociopath," and that's fitting too.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    He had antisocial personality disorder. I realized that about a month after he left. I've recently learned the label "narcissistic sociopath," and that's fitting too.

You dated Reckful?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member

You dated Reckful?

Probably a joke nobody will get, but I thought it was hilarious if anybody else was wondering.
  • cassandrag93
    cassandrag93 Posts: 830 Member
    Jealous & dominate control freak that wanted me to have zero socialization with the opposite sex. :|
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited July 2016

This is exactly why, I left dating websites! I couldn't find a man, that wasn't. I have to disagree, that this is a disorder because they know what they're doing, they easily pretend to be nice people; to use others to their advantage. It's very premeditated behavior & they're able to pretend, for quite a while; before they mistakenly expose themselves or they intentionally expose themselves, if they decide they've used you enough; to then get rid of you.
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 173 Member
    My last boyfriend is now a plushophile.

Mic drop
  • Archercc
    Archercc Posts: 37 Member
    All I can say for my Ex's is I've *cough* shared my "time" with a whole lotta crazy over the years, wish someone would have told me when I was 18 that crazy is fun until she lights your couch on fire.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    The first guy I slept with is now in jail for fraud. He also taught me how to ride a motorcycle, and when I was 17 asked my dad if he could ask me to marry him. I AM SO THANKFUL that dad said NO.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    I dated a guy back when I was 20 who wanted to watch me "go #2"

ewe!!!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    I went on a first date with a guy who texted me a dickpic, while I was sitting next to him in the car. He also told me I'd be a total 10 if only I lost some weight.
    Then he became my stalker.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited July 2016
    KinkJarfld wrote: »
    My buddy and I had a one-nighter with a girl with a glass eye.

Did she keep an eye out for him?........just saying