trying to drop 100lbs add me

Options

Replies

• bucklidl
    bucklidl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im on the same boat as you, trying to drop 100 pounds. Good luck to you.
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Add me up. I lost 38 lbs two yrs ago, gained them all back plus more. So im restarting. I lost 3.2 in two weeks. I think im doing alright. My goal is to lose at least 50 lbs. i know i can do it. I know we can do it.
  • JadeMoon372016
    JadeMoon372016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I add? :/
  • Kali_818
    Kali_818 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Sent adds to all of the above lol...than you for the support hope everyone is having a kick *kitten* Sunday B)
  • Kali_818
    Options
  • Kali_818
    Options
    :p
  • Kali_818
    Options
    B)
  • overeatingperfectionist
    Options
    I have 80 to lose. Sending you a friend request!
  • jmontana77
    jmontana77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 170lbs in the past two years, and have recently leveled off. Trying to get to that last 60 lbs and thought to get serious and get back to tracking food and workouts to see if that will help. Also making short term goals, like getting under 35 BMI in a month, at 36.6 now.
  • Kali_818
    Options
    That's amazing @ jmontana wow 170 lbs ! I bet it feels good to notice em chicks looking extra hard now. B) keep it up you'll get there soon.
  • jcardosi75
    jcardosi75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Add sent :) keep sending em adds, keep dropping em pounds, let's drop a ton together
  • Jaegur
    Jaegur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm about 75 down, 90 to go! Feel free to add me =)
  • DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm anxiously approaching my 100lb mark, but after that I'll still have another 30 to go. Let's be friends!
  • sheriehaynes
    sheriehaynes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Kali_818
    Options
    You guys are impressive. So much weight ya have lost, with so much sacrifice, but so worth it. B) adds sent
  • harryhole987
    harryhole987 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Kali_818 wrote: »
    Hello I'm just searching for ppl who would like to help each other reach our goals. I started 2.5 week and just noticed these forums.
    Please add me and God bless you.

Add me in
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Add sent :) hope everyone had a blessed weekend
  • FrostyAngel
    FrostyAngel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Kali, and everyone! I am also looking to lose close to 100 lbs. Right now going for the goal of 90lbs to be 110 at the end of the journey. I am 5'2. Anyway, just signed-up onto the site tonight and looking around to make friends, so we can cheer each other to commit to this process to be the fabulous version of ourselves!! Food prepping tonight.
  • Kali_818
    Options
    Congrats on your first big step...you'll be at 110 very soon....get that prepping done.