What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    20 pounds by my wedding august 27th and 60pounds down by Christmas :)
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to wear a cute little dress I got for a music festival in August.

My other semi-mini is to be my wedding day weight for my 25th anniversary next May. 10 pounds to go.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Weddings coming up, first one in September. A size 12 dress would be nice. Everything in my closet ranges from 14-18.
  • bethanybruner
    bethanybruner Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    To be down 50 pounds by my anniversary on August 22nd. As of last Friday I'm still 8 pounds away. If I make my goal I'm going to reward myself with a LuLaRoe Amelia.
  • caughtredhandd83
    caughtredhandd83 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    1st goal is to lose ten percent of my starting weight (180). I've been fluctuating between 163-165 for the last month. So breaking that plateau and hitting 162 (aka 18lbs down) is my goal. I plan to buy a new pair of wireless headphones when I get there. They are wonderful for running and working out. I sweated so much I ruined my previous pair and hard to go back to the old iPhone buds. :'( They fall out of my ears when I run, so I'm motivated!
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Losing the trip bloat. Gained 6 lbs in 4 days. Back 2 days and I'm down 4. Guessing I have 1 more that will come off easy and the last I will have to work for...
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    To loose 35 pounds and 1 hit that today!! Yay I'm so happy. This last 3 pounds to get there were points of a pound each time but I got there.

Next goal is to loose 50 before disney trip and not put it back on while im there hard to eat sugar and white bread product free there.
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Getting down to 200Ibs ready for my Florida vacation in December :)
  • jarablue
    jarablue Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Getting back to 214, at 217 right now. Then onederland after that. Sometimes the struggle can be so hard. Been to the point of giving up so many times. Keep pushing though. We'll get there. :)
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I accomplished one mini goal: was over the top cute as Matron of Honor at my sister's wedding... Size 4 dress and still wore a dressy belt to cinch the waistline a bit more.

Current mini goal is six more pounds of fat loss down to 135 before starting a lower body bulk...
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I hate working out, but I am going to conquer this. I know it is just a matter of getting into the habit of doing it. I just got a set of kettlebells, so my mini goal is to swing those babies 100 times on three of the next seven days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!