what is your number one problem right now?

Options

Replies

• smclark74
    smclark74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My Mom just died. All I want to do is drink and sleep. :disappointed: I can't tell myself no to the alcohol.

Sorry for your loss.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Things at home suck right now.
    I miss my mother.
    Toothaches.
    Foot pain.
    Depression
    Loneliness.
    My Mom just died. All I want to do is drink and sleep. :disappointed: I can't tell myself no to the alcohol.

I'm sorry. : ( My dad died in March. I know the feeling.
    I hear you both. I lost my mom in April :(
  • snerggly
    snerggly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate covered cherries and red wine, combined = one problem :dizzy::smiley::blush:
  • bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I need to do laundry, dishes, dust, and run errands but before I can go anywhere I have to take a shower. But I can't take a shower because I have to take an online class of like 12sh hours before Monday and I don't want to do any of it :'(
  • ljashley1952
    ljashley1952 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My number one weight loss problem right now is portion control. I eat healthy food and I make good choices, but I go over my calorie limit by not keeping my portions lower.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    cecsav1 wrote: »
    I hate my job so much, I cry in my car every day on my lunch break. But I've been applying for jobs for months without any offers, do I can't quit.

Me too! I end up dreading the commute in to work in the mornings and either raging to my SO on the phone on the way home or crying in frustration.
    This is so frustrating. I've been looking for 6 months and just want to hear SOMETHING to get a little feedback.
  • MrsWashington82
    MrsWashington82 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is I'm trying to eat clean but my husband and kiddos are junk food crazy. It's so tempting not to nibble when your two year old is constantly asking for a cookie.
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is I'm trying to eat clean but my husband and kiddos are junk food crazy. It's so tempting not to nibble when your two year old is constantly asking for a cookie.

When my toddler asks for cookies, sweets etc I offer her fruit and vegetables first (carrot sticks, cucumber etc). Ninety-nine times out of one hundred she'll take the fruit or veg over the junk and then forgets she asked for biscuits. Try it, it might work with yours :)

• STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options

Sorry to hear for your loss it's never easy.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is I have to spend a shitload of money rebuilding my wardrobe now.ni used use to ordering stuff online, I actually have to go to the store and try the stuff on.

On the other hand I went to Target and bought a whole bunch of stuff that was on summer clearance. And the wild part is I'm a 38 waist, now haven't seen that in 30 years
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    We are going out to dinner and it's not a chain restaurant so I can't find the menu on line to be able to pre-track my dinner.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I don't know weather to have a fourth glass of wine and fall off my chair.

Small woman problem.

Cheers, h.

For all those with real problems <3

Oops 3 means I can't spell. B)
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Most definitely my 18 year old daughter.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options

Oh, my goodness. I am so, so sorry. I would feel the same way. Love and hugs to you. xo
  • AussiePeach
    AussiePeach Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Eating too much.
    Money worries.
    I've run out of one of my depression meds, can't find my script, and can't get in to see my psych for another script for a few weeks.
    Trying to line up a job for when I finish uni in a couple of months.
    Anxiety about moving if I do get a job.

Oops....more than one top problem. But they're all tied for first!
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Just met my roommate for the next 3 days and I already forgot her name.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Sciatica and the fact that I haven't lost a pound in a month even though I've been eating at a deficit.
  • Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    For weighloss staying under my stupid calorie allowance arghhhh I still can't get that under control.

As for life trying to have consistency with the kids since they are out of schools their schedules are all wacked out.
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Books are stacking up more quickly than I can read them. God bless the Friends of the Library book sale.