what is your number one problem right now?

Options

Replies

• kristysaurus
    kristysaurus Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    All of my "good" gym clothes are dirty! I need to either wear... less than clean... gym clothes or clothes I don't like as much (or aren't as comfy)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My number 1 problem right now, and since I reached 220, is that sitting in chairs makes my butt hurt.
  • michmill98_1
    michmill98_1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Work - It's a slow week for me and I've been getting my to-do list done before lunch without even rushing thru it. Which in turn makes the afternoons long and boring so I want to snack. I telecommute so it's not like I can go wander the halls at the office and talk to my co-workers. I'm one website away from cleaning out and reorganizing my t-shirt drawer (but I have to stop every few minutes to come back and check for IM's & e-mails)!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I'm really hangry! Waiting on 4:30 p.m. to roll around to start cooking dinner.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My number 1 problem right now, and since I reached 220, is that sitting in chairs makes my butt hurt.

I talked to the boss. They'll get me a standing desk.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Kids don't take too many naps these days. I can'y get on my elliptical without them wanting to do it too. It's a very very compact elliptical, so the pedal angles are really steep, otherwise I'd let them... Just waiting for the day to be over, hit the gym tomorrow.
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm missing a period, which is not uncommon at 42 years old, but the weight fluctuations are throwing off my feedback loop. I was 176 on Monday and now I'm 180. This has bounce has been happening for over a week.
  • canadiangirl014
    canadiangirl014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Mine is that my co-worker just went to the store and brought back six bags of Fun Size chocolate treats and two big bags of Munchie Mix for the staff. Oi! I caved and had 4 pretzels. but I've got another 3 hours.
  • BarbellzNBrotein
    BarbellzNBrotein Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Sore back from calisthenics. Stings a little.
  • rachel29hart
    rachel29hart Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Trying to break the Starbucks habit! I used to work there and I feel like I can't survive without my favorite drink. I can still have it every day and be good on my calories, and the part that sucks is loving the experience of going there. I have modified my favorite drink from ~600 calories down to about ~200 though, so I don't feel *that* guilty
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My Mom just died. All I want to do is drink and sleep. :disappointed: I can't tell myself no to the alcohol.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    My workout class was canceled tonight due to the heavy rain and lightening. I should be in class right now and the sky is as clear as can be. :|
  • osen88
    osen88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have no "Full" feeling :'(
  • Citycat2015
    Citycat2015 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's almost the middle of July and I'm still waiting for summer to begin.

I hear you. Gotta love the PNW.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    My problem at the moment is that I am starving and still have a few minutes before my husband gets home so we can do our dinner routine. Late, late dinners and Netflix. Another reason why waiting until early afternoon for my first meal of the day works out best for me.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    My Mom just died. All I want to do is drink and sleep. :disappointed: I can't tell myself no to the alcohol.

I'm sorry. : ( My dad died in March. I know the feeling.