what is your number one problem right now?

Options
mine is the fact that my birthday is in less than two weeks so i am splurging and i want to have a special dinner (im having cake and icecream too)...the problem is my DH is working that night so it will just be my daughter and i...and she is very picky so i will be making a dinner just for me...and i have no idea what i want to make...cant go out since DH has the car so it has to be at home...do i want mini pizzas, do i want a taco salad, do i want pasta??? i go shopping for the month (i do months by bills, and my bills start mid month) in a couple days so i need to know what to buy...so that is my petty problem...what is yours?

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am trying to figure out what I am having for b'day dinner too in 6 weeks? :( sigh
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Do you mean to do with weight loss, or life in general?
  • ANHmommy
    ANHmommy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    fr33sia12 wrote: »

in general...could be weight loss, job related, home related, car related, pet related...whatever
  • kaismima
    kaismima Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My DH and I are downsizing but I desperate need to work out. My DH has not been helping and I seem to spend all my time on trying to move everything over. Mood: frustrated.
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    ANHmommy wrote: »
    fr33sia12 wrote: »

in general...could be weight loss, job related, home related, car related, pet related...whatever

Right now trying to just pick one of the many problems that I face.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I'm out of balance by an even $800 but can't find a transaction for $800 even, which means that I am going to have to look for multiple transactions. Grr.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I ate too much fresh berries and cherries, so I'm not sure if I'll have room for a smoothie later, or if I'd just brush my teeth and call it a day.
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    The heat has to be my problem. Still getting my exercise in but struggling. Some days I can do my full hour other days I split it up which I don't like. Oh well life moves on and I'm grateful I can get it done in one way or another
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My number one problem right now is trying to plan how to work my calories around a camping trip we'll be taking in a few weeks. I plan on hard boiling eggs, bringing some protein bars, and chicken breasts instead of having our usual camp grilled foods like burgers and hot dogs.
  • baciodolce18
    baciodolce18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm moving houses and it's taking forever. And I haven't been to the gym since the end of June since I've been between houses the past few weeks. And I have so much to clean and unpack. And get a new job. It's a lot.
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I have a mental block about exercise. And it makes me feel depressed/anxious/angry for hours afterwards so that's a huge disincentive. I only worked out when I had a trainer, because I didn't want to stand him up. Can't afford one at the moment. This is a huge problem.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Letting my guard down and saying *kitten* it when I get in my head I want to overeat. This usually happens when I don't feel well and my will power goes somewhere into negative territory. I feel bad like a headache and give myself permission to eat all the foods. Then I pay for it the rest of the week slowing getting rid of excess water weight and I've blown my most of my deficit so once the water weight is gone, I've lost a week I could have lost a pound or two. I've stopped watching my favorite tv show too because I just want to snack like crazy watching it.