POKEMON GO

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    It's too hot here for me to go Pokemon hunting. And I wish my area didn't have such big roads that are hard to cross with kids!

Maybe I'll play with it more in September or something (then maybe it will stop crashing!).
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Please don't get shot by some idiot at 3 in the morning... Go to public places such as businesses, if you do. People be cray.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I got my first pikachu yesterday! And a Vaporeon!!!! :)

Congrats! I want a pikachu xD lol
  • robocopnic
    robocopnic Posts: 68 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    My husband just downloaded it
  • robocopnic
    robocopnic Posts: 68 Member
    Options

I'll just leave this here...bavr0qyzfafb.jpeg

I'm pretty sure this will hold up in most divorce courts
  • LaReineDesPixels
    LaReineDesPixels Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This was most of my weekend! My friend and I met 2 guys at our town's marina. It was hilarious how we formed a small group going crazy searching for Snorlax. :D I love it! There is a local church basically became a PokemonGo drive through since there are like 10 monuments in the parking lot.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I downloaded this last night and I probably won mother of the year! My 8 year old actually wanted to go for a walk today with me
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous, i want to play. No chance here in rurual france

Just look for the apk online and install the game, then you are ready to go

you have to watch downloading it online if it isnt from a legit app site. theres one malicious pokemon go app that will hijack your phone. theres reasons why its not released in other countries right now.

It's very hard to actually get the malicious, and easy to spot it requires a lot of permission like 3x the amount of the normal one, and if you go on apkmirror and look for the game you can find it and no one got ban yet for using it (+ was uploaded by Niantic, Inc)

I live in the US so I dont really have to worry about it as I know where to legally download it,but Im not going to download it right now. just doesnt really interest me. but you go ahead and enjoy it :)
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'll just leave this here...bavr0qyzfafb.jpeg

You must have a lot of cats....

good one, buddy.
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    fear my pokemon!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    idbxuj84vr6c.png
    Also found a snorlax and hatched a pikachu last night at the bar lol

I want to hatch a Pikachu....wait...make that my son wants to.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    A major organization put out an HR memo today to its employees to not be playing Pokemon in the office. That happened.
  • anniemarie94
    anniemarie94 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've started catching pokemons today :) I've found only pidgey, spearow and rattata. Geodude showed up nearby some spot, but I couldn't find him :(
  • synchkat
    Options
    I've started catching pokemons today :) I've found only pidgey, spearow and rattata. Geodude showed up nearby some spot, but I couldn't find him :(

we got a geodude today
    I tried catching some bull like thing on the way to get my son and couldn't so I told him he had to do it for me
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    @Villae81 that should be an option at some point. not sure on the timeline but i read that from the pokemon go makers
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I bet they save the trading for when people get bored of it and they need to generate new interest. I can't see this being a fad for more than a month or two... The general population doesn't like exercise THAT much!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    k2wi3o7shwnt.jpeg
  • synchkat
    Options
    My son and I just walked 3.5km on a "PokeWalk". He'd rather play inside. I'm kind of happy it's getting him asking to go for walks. If it's a fad whatever at least we are enjoying the beautiful summer weather
  • Caremy24
    Caremy24 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have walked over 10k steps so many days since this came out. Definitely motivating.