July Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

Options

Replies

• aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Ran 5K yesterday. My plan was to just run the distance without any walk intervals, so I started moving at an easy pace. Halfway through I was feeling strong and decided to pick it up a little, hence I finished in 35 minutes. I feel good .:bigsmile:

@ Dinos - Great job and in a good time of 35min!! Congrats!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Can anybody tell me how to update the ticker on the ticker factory.com. I am having difficutly adding the new miles to it.
    Thanks! Much appreciated!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Can anybody tell me how to update the ticker on the ticker factory.com. I am having difficutly adding the new miles to it.

What kind of trouble are you having?

I walked/hiked 1.75 (rounded down) incredibly slow miles with the dog today, with a pause in the middle for him to rest by (and in) the creek. I don't know if he's slowing down or if I'm getting faster, but it's almost annoying to walk him any more. And to think he used to drag me....

Then again, I don't know many brachycephalic toy breeds that are known for their athleticism and endurance. :laugh:
  • babygurl48
    Options

What kind of trouble are you having?

I walked/hiked 1.75 (rounded down) incredibly slow miles with the dog today, with a pause in the middle for him to rest by (and in) the creek. I don't know if he's slowing down or if I'm getting faster, but it's almost annoying to walk him any more. And to think he used to drag me....

Then again, I don't know many brachycephalic toy breeds that are known for their athleticism and endurance. :laugh:
    i go to add the new miles to the ticker and it gives me the miles for today and doesn't add the miles from the previous day. Just wondering if I have to add them day to day and do it that way.
  • babygurl48
    Options

exercise.png

this was from July 4th, 2011
    that's today, (july 5th) it changed it from yesterday's 7.12
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Are you clicking the green plus sign where it says "Add?" a pop-up will come for you to type in your new miles, and that will add it to your total. If you just change the number on your edit screen, it will show that as your total, not added to your previous number.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    The 120 challenge sounds awesome Bluiz and vhuber...knock it out. Welcome Back bri1720

huh????
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    bluiz, I challenged myself along with FITJ210 120 miles on page 1. I do believe that is where that post came from!!:smile:
    Way to go Dinos!! You are on a come back!!!!
    onawhymm it is great to have ya back!! Happy and safe recovery wishes to ya!!!!
    Way to move your butt's EVERYBODY!!!!!

I rode bike 14.5 miles in 75 minutes and will take my furry child for some more miles tonite after it cools down a bit!!
  • DBabbit
    DBabbit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    200 steps down. Updated my ticker.
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be in again for July...gonna try for 40 and see where I end up! Better get moving!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    just checking in to make sure everyone that wanted to join the group has figured out how to set up your ticker or signature update???? it is really important that you are updating so dinos can do the spreadsheet and keep it current as best he can....he WILL not go hunting back thru the thread for your updates as this thread moves pretty quick with updates and chatter....do your best to update your mileage each day/workout but at the very least once a week.....thanks in advance and keep moving your @sses......
  • c00ncc
    c00ncc Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm joining this challange...see if i can meet my goal this month! Ya'll add me we can keep each other in check!
  • babygurl48
    Options

exercise.png

Are you clicking the green plus sign where it says "Add?" a pop-up will come for you to type in your new miles, and that will add it to your total. If you just change the number on your edit screen, it will show that as your total, not added to your previous number.
    i did that.. i clicked on the green plus sign where it says "Add" .. no pop-up came up, that's why i'm stumped.
  • rozamu
    rozamu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles on elliptical and 3 miles on treadmill. Signature updated
  • DBabbit
    DBabbit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Just added another 300 steps for today, and updated ticker. That makes 6 min. out of my wheelchair today. I'm still having to use the table for support, but it's helping.
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    updating my ticker after using the stationary bike and taking a walk :)
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    07/05/11 4.00 bike ride

Total 6.59
    Goal 50.00
    Remaining 43.41
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    duplicate
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would like to join (5 days late means I'll have to work harder). Hope my new ticker is working...