Minus 118lbs and 3 Medications (pics)

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,069 Member
    You look amazing and I loved seeing your food pics!
  • ShelleyVSjelly
    ShelleyVSjelly Posts: 18 Member
    Wow!! So inspirational. Knocked ten years off you too! Well done, what an incredible achievement!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    HfxJMac wrote: »
    You have inspired a LOT of people with your post! Congrats on your success!!!

Yessss! This is great to see. Congrats on your health!
    You look amazing and I loved seeing your food pics!
    Wow!! So inspirational. Knocked ten years off you too! Well done, what an incredible achievement!

Just figured out I could respond to more than one at a time...lol. Thank you all so much. What kept me going was the people that share their stories. I was and still am here every day reading stories and viewing pics. Thanks to all that comment and all those that share their stories. Love MFP app and community!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Amazing transformation.....you are an inspiration to me and I will keep this post for motivation. Thanks for all the photos and the food.
  • Manyclassicmoments
    Manyclassicmoments Posts: 50 Member
    You are truly an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story and photos!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Congrats you look gorgeous plus I can see in your eyes how happy you are
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    *jaw dropping*

You are such an inspiration, your determination and tenacity shines throughout the description of your journey. The pics are just wonderful and I had to do a double take.....You look SO much younger and such a stunning lady to boot.

All the best for the future and your continued plans for fitness and health. <3
  • blessed2bHIS
    blessed2bHIS Posts: 2 Member
    You look AMAZING!!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!!!
  • oroszm
    oroszm Posts: 1 Member
    You look fantastic. Well done!
  • marchmommy0311
    marchmommy0311 Posts: 11 Member
    Amazing!!! I too am contemplating surgery..even have a consultation scheduled for the sleeve. Insurance won't cover so I was thinking of
    trying.. yet again...like I have so many times. It sounds like you have been there too and now have success!! Thanks for sharing! This inspires me
  • nancy1465
    nancy1465 Posts: 25 Member
    Congratulations on your huge loss! You look sooo amazing and beautiful! Thank you for sharing your story and pics with everyone. We need to be inspired and given hope. I too have over 100lbs to lose and it can be so overwhelming. Thank you again "Beautiful"
  • spurby123
    spurby123 Posts: 14 Member
    Incredible! You look amazing :) i enjoyed reading your very motivational post and pictures.
  • Nckr66
    Nckr66 Posts: 31 Member
    Wow.... you look incredible. What an amazing accomplishment. Thank you so much for sharing your story - your meals look amazing, too!
  • displaced1
    displaced1 Posts: 73 Member
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment and such an improvement in health!
  • Ladyredhot
    Ladyredhot Posts: 1 Member
    Great job. Looks fabulous. Go girl!
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Great story!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    WOW FAB JOB GIRL! :smile: YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!
  • 44to44
    44to44 Posts: 896 Member
    You look amazing - what an inspiration! And such cute outfits! Is it weird that that's one of the things I look forward to the most? Shopping for cute clothes in regular stores? Also, your meals look super delicious, which I'm sure helped! You should be very, very proud of yourself.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited July 2016
    Absolutely fantastic!

Do you post your recipes anywhere? Your vegetables look amazing, and I'd love to get some ideas. :)
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Brava!!!! I loved reading your story, especially the part about your kids needing you :) You've accomplished so much - it is extremely inspirational. Congratulations on your newfound health and your gorgeous figure! You look great- enjoy the rest of the summer and keep up the great work (and wish me luck)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!