Anyone else totally blow it yesterday?

Options
13»

Replies

• Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I ate more than I should, but no biggie, I won't gain.
  • Wanda66
    Wanda66 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Now that's what I'm talking - BROWNIES!!! I did the same thing and baked chocolate peanut butter brownies and could only cut thin slivers so much so I didn't feel guilty. It probably ended up being quite a few brownies I cut.
  • DBabbit
    DBabbit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was over by 522 calories. Got in a workout so I didn't feel too bad. I stepped on the scales today and lost 2.2 lbs. I'm good! :smile:
  • Amelda66
    Amelda66 Posts: 12
    Options
    Yup!!! Without a doubt. Tomorrow will be better.
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yeah.....I blew it big time.....BBQ, strawberry cake, and etc. Oh well, I look at it as one day and I'm back on track today.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I blew it.......as in the matches I was using to light up the fireworks. as for going over my calories? no
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I probably did, but I don't log weekends/holidays (I've heard this is bad, but it's a personal decision).

On the POSITIVE side of things: I've never been so proud of my family when it comes comes to food! I indulged in dessert, and allowed myself to dip myv egetables, which probably is what put me over, but almost all of the food offered was GOOD. Raw veggies platters, fresh fruit, grilled tilapia ... even dessert was angel food cake prepared with mandarin oranges and cool whip/crushed pineapple "icing".

A far cry from our typical brats/burgers/marshmallow "fruit" salad/caramel cake/bacon baked beans 4th of July! Go family!

This is awesome. :)
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i totally blew it the whole weekend....i stepped on the scale though and only gained 3 pounds...im sure it was just water retention though. i didnt log the entire weekend neither....i really dont care though, because i enjoyed myself.
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yup but on Saturday, and I have no idea how badly because I didn't even count. But, I got right back on the wagon yesterday and am on it today. It happens sometimes. Just move on and don't beat yourself up. I also got to have a 3.6 gain to go with it but have 1.6 back off already.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I blew it last night and I'm not even American
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options
    Wow, I'm in really good company :)
  • PurpleStarKatz
    PurpleStarKatz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've actually found that having an off day with a lot of calories every once in a while doesn't seem to affect me at all.
    Of course I've been sick the last few days, so I've barely been eating. (not good, I know, but my stomach has been so messed up, so I have been dreading eating at all the last few days...) So on the opposite end I've been eating too little food which is just as bad.
    In fact I still have another 200 calories I need to eat for today... =/ Stupid stomach....
  • sd892310
    sd892310 Posts: 151
    Options
    yes!

totally blown it for last 4 days if i am completely honest, varying between 100cal over to 500cal over :embarassed: but hey i've dealt with it, im back on track, todays a new day and the past is the past!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I had a few bad days last week, was ok when i weighed on saturday, but now it seems to have come back to haunt me and i am up a pound! :(