Most People are Doing *it* 5 Times a Week!

Options

Replies

• iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do it today. Sometimes knowing you're going to get it is half the excitement.
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Since a lot of restaurants post their nutrition facts online, to me it is actually much easier for counting, if I do eat out. Maybe that is just me. I LOVE to eat out. I always have. Partly because I am lazy and don't want to mess with the cooking and clean up, and partly because I just love it.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do it today. Sometimes knowing you're going to get it is half the excitement.

I agree on both accounts. Is that bad of me.
    :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I did it twice over the last week. :indifferent:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Oh meow.
    :blushing:

I had chicken tacos @ Chillis yesterday.
    I dont dare enter them on my counter.
    :bigsmile:
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    i dont do it now since I have tried to be careful with my meals... plus I'm always dissapointed when I do since it's better at home:smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Oh meow.

I split apps with 3 friends at The Ginger Man last Tues and then went out to dinner with other friends on Sat!(I had tilapia with mashed potatoes and other stufff!!MMMM) lol! I barely ate both of those days otherwise because I have morning sickness earlier! By dinner time, I am finally able to eat!!:laugh:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Oh meow.

I split apps with 3 friends at The Ginger Man last Tues and then went out to dinner with other friends on Sat!(I had tilapia with mashed potatoes and other stufff!!MMMM) lol! I barely ate both of those days otherwise because I have morning sickness earlier! By dinner time, I am finally able to eat!!:laugh:

Maybe I should get pregnant.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    we only eat out once every 3 or 4 weeks. but thats because we live 2 hours from the nearest restaurant... sure is helping with the weight loss though!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    SHOOT!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    We used to eat out several times a week. Since we changed our way of eating, we have only gone out once. We wentto the Outback and I was careful what I ordered but I was disappointed because I could do steak and vegetables much better at home!

I guess we will just keep on eating at home...besides I've noticed we save a ton of money!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Oh meow.

Maybe I should get pregnant.
    Go ahead! I for one would LOVE to see that!!:laugh:
  • iTim__
    Options
    I did it Mexican style today. I was so calm until that little spicy Huarache showed up... then it was on!
  • BEFORE
    Options
    I hate to do it by myself though. I usually take something to read. That requires doing it 1 handed.
    (kinda creeped myself out on that)
    :ohwell:
  • iTim__
    Options
    I hate to do it by myself though. I usually take something to read. That requires doing it 1 handed.

I'd suggest setting your reading material in viewing distance while you do it. That way you can do it and view your reading material at the same time.

I will usually ask someone to do it with me -- friend or co-worker usually. I think when you do it with others, you can take your time to focus on the other person. You learn quite a bit that way.
  • WShope
    WShope Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hahaha. When I first read this I thought huh? But, since it's just me and my hubby at home we out right much. On the weekends especially. During the week it isn't that bad. Maybe once. But the weekends is what kills us. But I try to make healthy choices at the restaruants we do go to.
  • BEFORE
    Options

I'd suggest setting your reading material in viewing distance while you do it. That way you can do it and view your reading material at the same time.

I will usually ask someone to do it with me -- friend or co-worker usually. I think when you do it with others, you can take your time to focus on the other person. You learn quite a bit that way.

LOL
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • rmarlow
    rmarlow Posts: 64
    Options
    I used to eat out just about every meal. But that's b/c it's just me and I find it cheaper/easier to go out cause then I don't have to cook or clean dishes. Then I realized how many calories was in each meal.
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    We eat out every tuesday.. Either Taco Bell, Mcdonalds or MEXICAN!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    A good post always comes back around...I've cut down to maybe...MAYBE once a week. Usually if I do it now, I bring goodies from home to cut down on cost and consumption.