Minus 118lbs and 3 Medications (pics)

Options

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I loved seeing your food pics!
  • ShelleyVSjelly
    ShelleyVSjelly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow!! So inspirational. Knocked ten years off you too! Well done, what an incredible achievement!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    HfxJMac wrote: »
    You have inspired a LOT of people with your post! Congrats on your success!!!

Yessss! This is great to see. Congrats on your health!
    You look amazing and I loved seeing your food pics!
    Wow!! So inspirational. Knocked ten years off you too! Well done, what an incredible achievement!

Just figured out I could respond to more than one at a time...lol. Thank you all so much. What kept me going was the people that share their stories. I was and still am here every day reading stories and viewing pics. Thanks to all that comment and all those that share their stories. Love MFP app and community!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation.....you are an inspiration to me and I will keep this post for motivation. Thanks for all the photos and the food.
  • Manyclassicmoments
    Manyclassicmoments Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story and photos!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look gorgeous plus I can see in your eyes how happy you are
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    *jaw dropping*

You are such an inspiration, your determination and tenacity shines throughout the description of your journey. The pics are just wonderful and I had to do a double take.....You look SO much younger and such a stunning lady to boot.

All the best for the future and your continued plans for fitness and health. <3
  • blessed2bHIS
    blessed2bHIS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!!!
  • oroszm
    oroszm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Well done!
  • marchmommy0311
    marchmommy0311 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I too am contemplating surgery..even have a consultation scheduled for the sleeve. Insurance won't cover so I was thinking of
    trying.. yet again...like I have so many times. It sounds like you have been there too and now have success!! Thanks for sharing! This inspires me
  • nancy1465
    nancy1465 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your huge loss! You look sooo amazing and beautiful! Thank you for sharing your story and pics with everyone. We need to be inspired and given hope. I too have over 100lbs to lose and it can be so overwhelming. Thank you again "Beautiful"
  • spurby123
    spurby123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look amazing :) i enjoyed reading your very motivational post and pictures.
  • Nckr66
    Nckr66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow.... you look incredible. What an amazing accomplishment. Thank you so much for sharing your story - your meals look amazing, too!
  • displaced1
    displaced1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment and such an improvement in health!
  • Ladyredhot
    Ladyredhot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job. Looks fabulous. Go girl!
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great story!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    WOW FAB JOB GIRL! :smile: YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!
  • 44to44
    44to44 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - what an inspiration! And such cute outfits! Is it weird that that's one of the things I look forward to the most? Shopping for cute clothes in regular stores? Also, your meals look super delicious, which I'm sure helped! You should be very, very proud of yourself.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!

Do you post your recipes anywhere? Your vegetables look amazing, and I'd love to get some ideas. :)
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Brava!!!! I loved reading your story, especially the part about your kids needing you :) You've accomplished so much - it is extremely inspirational. Congratulations on your newfound health and your gorgeous figure! You look great- enjoy the rest of the summer and keep up the great work (and wish me luck)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!