New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I saw these at Walmart today. The price isn't that great. I can get them for way cheaper at work.
    bnl40ypqfbt8.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I saw these at Walmart today. The price isn't that great. I can get them for way cheaper at work.
    bnl40ypqfbt8.jpeg

I always bought mine on ebay or from sites when they had major sales and coupon codes so that I never paid more than 1.50 a bar
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet:

8p0r0uejbsdp.jpg

Just found it today at Shaw's. Haven't tried it, but it seems interesting. I also saw a few other new flavors of the flips and the 100 cal flips, but nothing I was really excited about.

I took pictures of the new ones for Impulsive Buy.. lol.

I've given up on Chobani, personally. Just too watery. The 100 flips were seriously awful IMO.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

8p0r0uejbsdp.jpg

Just found it today at Shaw's. Haven't tried it, but it seems interesting. I also saw a few other new flavors of the flips and the 100 cal flips, but nothing I was really excited about.

I've given up on Chobani, personally. Just too watery. The 100 flips were seriously awful IMO.

I loooove Chobani's plain whole milk greek yogurt (about 3-4% fat, not full 10%). It's so creamy and delicious, but a good balance of calories ,fat, and protein. But I definitely find the 0% in the flips to be too watery, makes them not worth the calories at all IMO.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Well Chobani has a new line of full fat Flips available now. Saw a couple flavors - honey something, and a couple fruit flavors. I was with the kids so didn't take any pictures.
  • SoniaJay1
    SoniaJay1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just picked up peanut butter and jelly B-up bars. They taste so good i cant believe they aren't bad for me. ( 20g protein and 18-20g fiber, with only 2-3g of sugar and 4-6g of net carbs.) :p
  • DylsGrandma
    DylsGrandma Posts: 69 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I love the Fiber One brownies! When I need a chocolate fix they work right into my plan. Nothing better with a cup of coffee. :) They are only 90 calories!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I love the Fiber One brownies! When I need a chocolate fix they work right into my plan. Nothing better with a cup of coffee. :) They are only 90 calories!

Still looking for the Fiber One ice cream!!! Where is this stuff even sold!?
  • Francl27
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Halo Top ice cream

...has been around for like 4 years...

If it wouldn't be for this thread I would have no idea that brand existed.

To be fair, it's just starting to be available in more places too. Just wish they had more flavors! Shop Rite has them now but only 4 flavors.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

8p0r0uejbsdp.jpg

I eat Chobani flips everyday. Never thought they were watery til I saw somebody post that opinion a week or so ago. After that, I made sure to check out to see if they were actually watery and some are more than others, but nothing that bothers me. I like the texture better than the thick, hard-to-choke-down yogurts.
  • Francl27
    Options

8p0r0uejbsdp.jpg

I eat Chobani flips everyday. Never thought they were watery til I saw somebody post that opinion a week or so ago. After that, I made sure to check out to see if they were actually watery and some are more than others, but nothing that bothers me. I like the texture better than the thick, hard-to-choke-down yogurts.

My mistake I think was to try the Fage ones, lol. Can't go back after that.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    bnl40ypqfbt8.jpeg
    ...Is the price on that protein powder 22 dollars for a two pound container?

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I got a code in an email from Lindasdietdelites.com for a free box of these, and they just came in the mail today. They were slightly melted so I let them firm up a bit and just opened a pack now. They. Are. So. Delicious. They say they're 35 calories each (70 per pack of two), but I would just quick add 100 to be safe since they did weigh a decent more than the package stated. Still, 100 calories for these things is fantastic! Definitely hit my Reese's peanut butter cup craving and trumped Quest's peanut butter cravings version (plus their Keto cups). Calorie wise I have yet to find anything to compare to them. I definitely need to try their other candies and I'm so mad it took me this long to try anything from this company. Does anyone know any grocery stores that sell these? Has anyone seen this brand? I remember seeing protein bars and shakes by them on this thread, but haven't heard too much about the treats (or at least, I don't think I did).

o46joeva4ze4.jpg
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Halo Top ice cream

As promised, I went to Whole Foods today and . . .

WOW, AMAZING, FANTASTIC, DELICIOUS, I'M BLOWN AWAY!!! I can't believe the great ingredients AND there's no weird aftertaste like you get with other sugars. I'm in love.

Just bought one vanilla, but I'm going back to stock up!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    bnl40ypqfbt8.jpeg
    ...Is the price on that protein powder 22 dollars for a two pound container?

That was going to be my question too. I *did* see a 1 lb tub at Smart & Final once but have no idea how much they were selling it for since I couldn't find it in the actual aisles. I saw the tub on a cart holding various products.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Halo Top ice cream

To be fair, it's just starting to be available in more places too. Just wish they had more flavors! Shop Rite has them now but only 4 flavors.

Without MFP I would have never heard of Quest, Combat Crunch, Talenti, Jeni's, or Gelato Fiasco.

The worst was finding The Impulsive Buy!

I tried the Fiber One Chocolate Cheesecake bars tonight, & the bars are so not worth 150 calories.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

8p0r0uejbsdp.jpg

My mistake I think was to try the Fage ones, lol. Can't go back after that.

The Fage Caramel with Almonds flip is amazing!

The Maple was meh.

Anyone try the Fage Carrot Ginger flip?