Hey You 30' Something - Swimsuit Challenge

Options

Replies

• taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This challenge makes me want to put in more effort. It's brilliant!
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Has anyone from Team 2 heard from JBeane?
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    jbeane75, the captain of team 2 is currently on vacation and will be back tomorrow as far as I know
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    jbeane75, the captain of team 2 is currently on vacation and will be back tomorrow as far as I know
    Thanx Tamisue
  • kremsergirl
    Options
    Awesome job this week, hotties! We are rocking this challenge!
  • gjspiller
    gjspiller Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Way to go J. Hotties!!!! this is such a big motivator!!:laugh:
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Not sure where I am supposed to post my cals burned, because I've been out of town and didn't have computer access.

So...guess I'll post here! I am on jbean's team.

OK so is this Team 2? I think I am in the right spot! I was gone over the weekend, so I feel a little out of the loop. HOWEVER
    I worked my butt off during my little vacation, and I've calculated that I burned quite a bit!

laurie_powers

July 1- 226 cals walking
    July 2- 800 cals hard work and walking
    July 3- 840 cals hard work and more lifting this day

**We worked hard on our vacation property for hours up and down the hill, toting a huge wagon full of heavy yard debris, raking, lifting, bending, pushing...we did this for two days, hours at a time. Wasn't quite sure how to calculate it, so I used the MFP calculator and did gardening, general for the amount of time I actually worked (not break time) and then walked too. I feel pretty good about my burn, but wonder how I'm going to keep it up now that I'm home!! :)
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Team 2, I'm sorry for not being able to report in and not being getting any workouts sat or sun.
    I've got it this week though!!

I can't think of a name either....hmm, weight warriors, pound busters, The Fit Fireflies, The Kalorie Kickers, Thin to Win, Lollappa Losers...ok they are all cheesy and bad
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno Hotties are rocking this challenge..! ok so i sucked on the 4th..but i plan to still hit 3500 by all means necessary!!! today insanity pure cardio and cardio abs!
  • laurie_powers
    Options
    Am I team 2? I am jbean's team.
  • Andee08
    Andee08 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Team 2 - I forgot to write in the forum my calories burned for the first 3 days but they were 1508 so I made it! I will hit the 3500 this week as well!
  • gjspiller
    gjspiller Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    J. Hottie checking in!

i've been using this link to calculate my calories because i know your calorie burn varies by weight and age, and i think MFP is just an average.

http://www.internetfitness.com/calculators/calburncalc.htm

So far I hit about 400 cals this morning. Plan to get in 200 more this evening. It's 101 degrees today in Cali, y'all!! ugh...
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    Im so lost too i guess i thought i was posting in the right spot but i wasnt so here we go dating backwards

7/5/11 1055
    7/4/11 1060
    7/3/11 690
    7/2/11 385
    7/1/11 808
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just an update, getnfitn2011 updated her calories and made her 1500 goal with 2022 calories!!!

jbeane75 should be back today, if not then his team can message me their totals and I will post
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My Team 2 check in:
    Week 1: Calories burned: 7598
  • laurie_powers
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES Sauchie!!! NICE WORK!!!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    did an awesome amount of Insanity yesterday!! over 500 calories! yaaaaaaaaaay!! you guys rock! thanks for the extra motivation!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to start getting in some serious workouts on the weekends to meet this 3500, but I'll do it! This is great motivtion! I'm just under 1300 for the first 3 days so far, but today isn't over yet....
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    This challenge is perfect! Makes me push myself just that much further. Just burned 556 on the treadmill overlooking the beach here in Puerto Rico! Time to go play!
  • imgone324
    imgone324 Posts: 84
    Options
    Hello Team -

Hope everybody had a great holiday weekend. I've been on vacation, so I'm sorry for the lack of communication the last few days...we were in the woods of Northern Wisconsin without any internet access. But now, I'm back and ready to get moving on this challenge. A few requests:

1. Could everybody send me their actual name. I feel weird sending messages to screen names.
    2. We need to figure out a team name fast. I've gotten several suggestions: calorie killers, burn masters, drop it like it's hot, shooting stars, waist watchers, fearless burners, untouchables, & unbreakables. Any of these is good with me or if you have something else, let everybody know. We'll vote today.
    3. Still looking for 07/03/11 updates from McghanK, Hayaa79, lildevil968, & latoyamary Please let me know if you made the 1,500 calorie goal for the first three days of July.

I'm sure there will be more to come. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to communicate with everybody on the team at once. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

You all are doing great so far. Keep it up.

Jared