POKEMON GO

Options

Replies

• rachellynn89
    rachellynn89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I walked for an hour and a half hitting Pokestops last night without realizing how much time went by. B) Awesome.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    What are the poke-stops with the confetti floating around them?

EDIT: Never mind - lure module.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    We went to our museum today. Holy pokestops. So exciting and we got a pikachu finally
  • QueenOfCalves
    QueenOfCalves Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I live close to some parks that people like to set off lures on. Spent hours tonight walking from stop to stop. Caught a magmar and a pikachu!
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    been slacking on my poke game lately
  • GuineaKitty
    GuineaKitty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I caught my Meowth near two little girls playing that made my night cause it looked like he was watching them.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I accidentally traded a 300 cp venonat when I meant to evolve him and now there are none around! :( I caught two dozen yesterday!
    I can't wait for them to add player to player trading!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    yay! A 299 Venonat just popped up for me!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I've been enjoying but it's been so muggy and hot and now threatening rain so i've been driving.
    i'm hoping to get some mileage in this weekend someway or another.

my husband better know i love him. i've passed some pretty awesome pokemon since i had to get the pizza home. like three massive ones. praying mantis kind, one of those evolved sea snake ones and a bull. sigh. want.
  • blackcrossknight
    blackcrossknight Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh man, my sister plays this thing all the time. I was and still am a fan of Pokemon, but Go itself doesn't appeal to me. It wouldn't encourage me to walk more anyways, if I didn't already feel like it. (I walk plenty as is) I know some people think it's a stupid game too, and when I go out on my walks, I'm almost embarrassed to walk by people with my face in my phone, thinking that people will think I'm playing. I'm definitely dorking out though, while I don't play Go, I'm walking around reading Fan Fictions and Medical/Science articles lofl. I think it's almost genius though, getting people up and moving.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Oh man, my sister plays this thing all the time. I was and still am a fan of Pokemon, but Go itself doesn't appeal to me. It wouldn't encourage me to walk more anyways, if I didn't already feel like it. (I walk plenty as is) I know some people think it's a stupid game too, and when I go out on my walks, I'm almost embarrassed to walk by people with my face in my phone, thinking that people will think I'm playing. I'm definitely dorking out though, while I don't play Go, I'm walking around reading Fan Fictions and Medical/Science articles lofl. I think it's almost genius though, getting people up and moving.

thats cool
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    A CP1327 Exeggutor just popped in my living room and pretended he was going to let me catch him. Long story short, I now have no more Ultra balls and the lone CP121 Exeggutor that I had before is still the only one I have. :(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Apparently my husband is getting us all Team Blue t shirts. We are the ultimate nerd family
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Caught a Lapras and a Jynx this morning!! :smiley: *SCORE* And if I hatch one more damn Weedle I am deleting the app :rage:

I only have one Weedle. I'll take yours, lol. No Lapras or Jynx for me, but we got an Aerodactyl the other day and that made me quite teh happy camper.

Go Team Valor. :)