Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• haleidoscope
    haleidoscope Posts: 16 Member
    I need some friends who will help to hold me accountable to my goals and who don't mind if I hold them accountable to theirs. :)
  • NatJ522
    NatJ522 Posts: 16 Member
    Me please :)
  • PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Hi everybody. I just joined and would be happy to support you!
  • michaelcarnahan
    michaelcarnahan Posts: 2 Member
    Like a second Facebook for fitness... and who doesn't need more Facebook?!
  • kim2306
    kim2306 Posts: 1 Member
    I "started" using this in 2012 meaning I installed the app and had every intention of using it to keep me motivated and organized and on track.... However, I was not consistent, Gained about 40 more pounds, got older, etc. I have started using the app again. So far, I have consistently worked out about 4 - 5 days per week during July. I have lost 10 lbs but I feel like I've lost more according to how much better I feel and my baggy clothes. I have about 100 lbs more to lose. I'm doing it "on my own" watching my intake and trying to make better choices each time I eat, cook, snack, etc. I have been giving myself leeway on the weekends and I am not as strict and "I don't lie to my app" like it used to... Anyway, here I am! Good luck to you all/keep up the good work! And I'll do the same!
  • nadiagalal
    nadiagalal Posts: 1 Member
    Hii everybody
  • Blah_Blah42
    Blah_Blah42 Posts: 12 Member
    Just trying to get back into it. Ive been active in the past and it really helped. Need another push to get back. Add me please!
  • jhschwindt85
    jhschwindt85 Posts: 561 Member
    Jello
  • AD1DCM
    AD1DCM Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    Feel free to add me
  • dchevalier
    dchevalier Posts: 49 Member
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    deadliftsandnoodles Posts: 312 Member
    Add me for a good balance of likes, motivation, and the occasional sarcastic quip on your posts
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    deadliftsandnoodles Posts: 312 Member
    p.s. i have an open diary for those of the voyeur-type
  • kstnds6035
    kstnds6035 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me I and my friend are working harder than we ever have to accomplish our weight loss goals and I need as much motivation as possible to keep me going! Good fortune to everyone working towards a better tomorrow!!!
  • killingtheantagonist
    killingtheantagonist Posts: 178 Member
    Definitely in need of motivation buddies. I'm looking to lose at least 100lbs if not more. Feel free to add me.
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,204 Member
    suh dude
  • JMGreen225
    JMGreen225 Posts: 5 Member
    Always up for new friends to help motivate. Only been on here a week...so far so good!
  • juliesmithherman7
    juliesmithherman7 Posts: 3 Member
    Would like more friends but I don't know how to add anyone unless the request me
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    The more the better, anyone can add me!
  • moeshaforrester50
    moeshaforrester50 Posts: 30 Member
    Looking for some good friends!!! Add me up
  • Teresa_Yvette
    Teresa_Yvette Posts: 7 Member
    I need more friends for support, suggestions and motivation! You can add me :)