• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    That the grocery store doesn't seem to carry foil tart tins anymore grrr
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Liars! Why not be up front and tell the truth! Don't waist time! ;)

Doesn't the smiley winkie face take away from your anger lol? Sorry if somebody lied to you :(

Oh it was like 6 months ago but still hate lying unless it's to be kind
  • Coffeebeenz
    Coffeebeenz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    When driving, you let someone in front of you & they don't give the "thank you" wave. Because, well...manners, people. Manners.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Unruly kids. And unruly dogs. And especially the parents of both.
  • joeykay818
    joeykay818 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Parades. You have to get to the side of a road early, stand for hours just to watch a bunch of people in stupid outfits wave and walk by you at their own leisurely pace, and listen to super crappy loud music that beats on your ear drums relentlessly. And people smile and cheer and jump up and down as if it were entertaining. I'd rather watch paint dry personally.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    When I hit the 'Shift' key too fast, and need to (constantly) go back to capitalize properly.
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    Forms that I have to fill out that aren't clear about what they're asking for... grr!
  • synchkat
    Options
    People of all sorts of varieties.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I can't find a pen that works anywhere in my house. There are about 2 million pens, but not one works.

That sounds like my house. I bring them home all the time and they disappear leaving only the ones with no ink.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I can't find a pen that works anywhere in my house. There are about 2 million pens, but not one works.

That sounds like my house. I bring them home all the time and they disappear leaving only the ones with no ink.

you guys need to live with a lawyer...they are notorious for forgetting to return pens. We have thousands around the house and all have been used like once usually for a signature
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    People with entitlement issues. They feel like they deserve things they don't have to work for .

OMG. Yes!
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    People who do not put up their weights at the gym but offer to put yourself away. Everyone sees you lazy *kitten*.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Idiot drivers
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Political commentary on FB that isn't sarcastic or ironic. Entertain me damn it, I don't really care about your feelings.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    The Womens Olympic Beach Volleyball players are practically nekked, but the Mens Beach VB players are clad in full-on modest tank tops and long, loose comfy shorts. Talk about a double-standard! WTF!??
  • sunny_girl_tls
    sunny_girl_tls Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    When u buy something from the store and u get it home and still has the security tag on it. Ugh