July Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    bluiz, I challenged myself along with FITJ210 120 miles on page 1. I do believe that is where that post came from!!:smile:
    Way to go Dinos!! You are on a come back!!!!
    onawhymm it is great to have ya back!! Happy and safe recovery wishes to ya!!!!
    Way to move your butt's EVERYBODY!!!!!

I rode bike 14.5 miles in 75 minutes and will take my furry child for some more miles tonite after it cools down a bit!!
    Yep I took my not so furry child for a 3.5 mile walk tonite after he got a hair cut!! He looks soooo funny now!:laugh: :laugh:
    My ticker is now updated!
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    5.6 miles doing a C210k workout today! Just updated my ticker, 17.2 miles so far.

Keep up the fantastic work everyone!
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Missed two days of moving my *kitten* and my body feels sad. It's weird how fast your body embraces exercise! I did nothing before MFP and its only been a few days, now I crave movement!
  • xtina1982
    xtina1982 Posts: 37
    Options
    Missed two days of moving my *kitten* and my body feels sad. It's weird how fast your body embraces exercise! I did nothing before MFP and its only been a few days, now I crave movement!

i know what you mean!! :D

2 miles today - not as much as i usually do, but i got my hubby to go with me before he went to work, which was AWESOME.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Very foggy mormning here on Nantucket (which is why she is nicknamed "The Gray Lady"!!!) but the dogs and I did a great 3 mile hike through Sanford Farm (a 700+ acre conservation parcel) It was great!
    Thanks Dinos - glad to be back!!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    up to 21.13 with yesterday and this mornings jog!
  • brandigo
    brandigo Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in! i need motivation to get running again and this should do it!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    another 4 mile run this morning.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    brandigo...I love running...welcome aboard...

2.27 mile run and 2.73 mile wak
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* moved a total of 6.84 sweaty miles today, walking .76, and running (with a few walk breaks) 6.08.

I felt wimpy about my running today, since I had to give myself some breathers, until I loaded my time into runkeeper.

The last time I ran that route, about a month ago, I did it in 1 hour 4 minutes and change. Today, in 58 minutes and change. I shaved about a minute off each mile! :happy:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    we are only on the 6th day of july and we are up to page 7 already...wooohooooooo......i love the *kitten* movers thread....

ps lorinalynn...awesome job cutting your time....
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 k walk this morning! Off camping pretty soon so hopefully I'll be able to keep up this pace. We do bring our bikes so I should be able to whip off a few kilometers!
  • vhuber
    Options
    My *kitten* moved a total of 6.84 sweaty miles today, walking .76, and running (with a few walk breaks) 6.08.

I felt wimpy about my running today, since I had to give myself some breathers, until I loaded my time into runkeeper.

The last time I ran that route, about a month ago, I did it in 1 hour 4 minutes and change. Today, in 58 minutes and change. I shaved about a minute off each mile! :happy:
    WhoooHooo Good Job!!!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I pushed the peddle and the kettle today!! 5 miles on the bike along with Jillian Michaels Kettlebell workout!!!
  • rozamu
    rozamu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    4 miles on elliptical. Signature updated
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

@ Lorina Lynn - That's an amazing improvement! You're doing an awesome job!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    where you guys at???? no miles logged yet....come on folks...you signed up to move your *kitten* so get moving...... :wink:

amazingmummy
    bbpictures
    bigmama65
    c00ncc
    ferrferr
    gimedatnow
    lyla29
    mdavid5
    meredithRN
    sassyT3
    skinnyack
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    3.23 miles / 32 minutes on TM
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am in! I never did it before, but I am going to aim for 65 miles. Thanks!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Just testing my ticker